R.I.P Basket Ball Wives!!

Lala718

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I use to love this show, but getting rid of Jen was one of the dumbest move This new season will suck. This first episode was dry and milked the sh*t out of Evelyn and Chad wack relationship.

Bye Bye Evelyn, Shaunie, Suzy, and Tammy

*Waits for Love & Hip Hop to return*

Lala718

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea it was lack luster to say the least and alot of the shade and beef seem kind of forced

Its boooooooooring. Evelyn already spoke about this sh*t, why is she still on this topic with those fake ass crocodile tears? Why keep Chad relevant? This show is done!!

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
can she really b mad? he was flirtin with randoms on Twitter even b4 the engagement. when u get with a dude like chad u already know he a hoe. she a hoe too she should b happy he accepted her with her rep.​

Lala718

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can she really b mad? he was flirtin with randoms on Twitter even b4 the engagement. when u get with a dude like chad u already know he a hoe. she a hoe too she should b happy he accepted her with her rep.​

Exactly she knew what she was dealing with. Evelyn gains no sympathy from me. She is delusional!!!

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Tammy sounds like a member of the battered womens club. I like chad and all but if he head butt me with that strong ass head fukk the police he would have met death after I woke up. evelyn dikkmatized. she miss that cock

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Damn i forgot too, guess i'll catch the repeat....and it may be wack now but as long as they go Evelyn and Tammy on the show sooner or later drama will be brought and bows will be thrown. :blessed: