Quitting

what it do

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is for the homies that is trying to quit anything wether it be weed , cigs or alchohol. im quitting alcohol !!!!!

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
I quit smoking weed a whole ago, I don't think I could give up liquor, though I did quit drinking on weekdays.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Well I quit waking and baking before work.

I'm currently trying to leave these Black & Milds alone, but atfer a few drinks hitting a black is like :ahh:

I drink but not enough to cause any problems

I doubt if I ever truly quit smoking weed, I'll take a break for a while but I have dreams of being a old nikka in a nursing home calling my grandkids to come bring me a sack :russ:

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
i quit weed a while back, i dont see a need to quit drinking, since i only do it socially.

quitting weed is great :ahh:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I just quit drinking cold turkey two months ago.

I was in deep enough to experience withdrawal and that shyt sucked. Mine wasn't as bad as some I have read about, but it took at least a solid month to get over the hot flashes, headaches, elevated blood pressure/pulse, and INSOMNIA.

Insomnia was by far the worst part. One night I took four Advil PMs and still was just laying there awake. The worst part was laying there wide awake with my eyes closed for hours just having bizarre thoughts. It was scary. I dreaded bedtime.

If you are in deep enought to have withdrawal, nitrous oxide works very very well on the headaches. The easiest source is whipped cream. The propellant is Nitrous Oxide.

I didn't find any pharmaceutical that helped with any of the symptoms, but there may be some medicines that cannot be found in the stores that can get you through.

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
:leon: Really, In what way?

well then it was something that was constantly on my mind, "cant wait to go home and smoke", got to a point where i needed to smoke before doing anything, eating, watching a movie, going out..saves money and def makes me more active. felt like a zombie a lot of the time, now i feel much better and alive :manny:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland

well then it was something that was constantly on my mind, "cant wait to go home and smoke", got to a point where i needed to smoke before doing anything, eating, watching a movie, going out..saves money and def makes me more active. felt like a zombie a lot of the time, now i feel much better and alive :manny:

I respect that. I got a few homies who are like that where we can't even walk to the store without smoking a blunt first. I know I get that way with some Movies and TV shows my damn self and my girl doesn't enjoy her food as much unless she blow something.

I know whatcha mean about being a zombie too cause thats how I was when I was waking and baking every morning. I know I need to take a break cause I was blowing big during the NBA playoffs, I might try to slow down a lil bit until Footbal season starts. All bets are off then :youngsabo: