quick tip for tokers with bongs who want to reduce the smell

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
just add a drop or two of an essential oil (especially one with a good amount of myrcene like sage essential oil or lemongrass essential oil, have also heard good things about grapefruit essential oil) :smoker:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Lol was just reading about this the other day. Some people say they store a cotton ball with the essential on it in the same container but not touching the weed and let the scents mix into each other.
As a matter of fact, I'm gonna do that later and see how it turns out when I smoke next. :patrice:
Some said it also enhanced the feeling of relaxation....

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Oh and yeah grape fruit essential oil is awesome, the smell is just :ohlawd:
And it has a slight sweet after taste when I use it that some how gets in my mouth.
I don't know if cinnamon essential oil is good for that, but omg that is the strongest smelling oil. I swear it mask all of my other oils when I mix them. It smells good as fukk too if you care for the smell of cinnamon.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
you weren't really in mind when I posted this, so... :lupe:

Lol was just reading about this the other day. Some people say they store a cotton ball with the essential on it in the same container but not touching the weed and let the scents mix into each other.
As a matter of fact, I'm gonna do that later and see how it turns out when I smoke next. :patrice:
Some said it also enhanced the feeling of relaxation....
Essential oils have a few terpenes that match up to a few of mj's
some people have had good results with rubbing some with a carrier oil on their skin an hour before smoking
I heard grapefruit oil makes it manic
What does being high feel like :lupe:
it mostly feels euphoric and pleasant :ohlawd:

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
@MoonGoddess does cinnamon oil irritate the skin?
Oh yes, it's very very strong. Even a lil drop can mess you up. The best carrier oil I found for it is coconut and it seems to not be so bad. I use it on my scalp cause I kinda like the burning feeling idk why. But the smell itself is incredible.
I smell like a a bake shop when I use it.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
:tongue:
Oh yes, it's very very strong. Even a lil drop can mess you up. The best carrier oil I found for it is coconut and it seems to not be so bad. I use it on my scalp cause I kinda like the burning feeling idk why. But the smell itself is incredible.
I smell like a a bake shop when I use it.
:ohhh:
might have to get some
I bet it would smell like magic mixed with some ylang ylang oil :steviej: