Quick question, Negro: What else doesn't matter about who you call "Jesus Christ" ?

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
You don't have to "believe" or whatever else, I would just like a civil discourse on a term used by everyone when discussing what "jesus christ" looked like:

"IT DOESN'T MATTER"

Im sure YOU'VE probably said it, Im sure Reinc00nation & Kevm3 say it all the time, and im sure you've heard it.

BUT, only when it concerns him being a black man.

So now, I ask you, the christians, and the heathen nations that like to come here to gauge what black people are doing:

WHAT ELSE DOESN'T MATTER? Does anything else NOT MATTER besides his skin color?

Can anybody come up with something else that Don't matter, I'd LOVE to hear it.

Pay attention, negros.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
I just want to see the day when atheist question black Muslims and the destruction of Africa at the hands of Arabs. But we all know atheist have limited knowledge on religion itself so that day will never come.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I just want to see the day when atheist question black Muslims and the destruction of Africa at the hands of Arabs. But we all know atheist have limited knowledge on religion itself so that day will never come.
I'm agnostic and I have beef with black Muslims just like Black Christians. shyt. The Muslim word for black is the same word for slave. Plus Islam could have spread as deep into Africa as they wanted, but they conveniently stopped in Northern Sudan. I wonder why. Could it be because it's against Islam to enslave another Muslim and they wanted to keep the black Africans as slaves?

Maybe.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
I'm agnostic and I have beef with black Muslims just like Black Christians. shyt. The Muslim word for black is the same word for slave. Plus Islam could have spread as deep into Africa as they wanted, but they conveniently stopped in Northern Sudan. I wonder why. Could it be because it's against Islam to enslave another Muslim and they wanted to keep the black Africans as slaves?

Maybe.

This is also written in the Bible.

But can we stay on topic?

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
person 1 - "they always got these pictures of white skin blue eyed jesus everywere"

person 2 - "yea knowing that he wasnt white he was black"

person 3 - "well i dont know if thats true either"

person 1 - "yea he probably was middle eastern arabian or something"

person 2 - "no the description of christ is a black man im pretty sure and he was in africa"

person 1/3 - "ignores logic"

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
If he actually lived or not, as much of a divine figure as Jesus was, I could care less

I regret ever sharing PM's with you.

I just realized you were the abominable down low fakkit army man on sohh that used to have sex with underaged prostitutes in asian countries.

Ol pink lip salmonella mouth looking monkey nikka. Of course you can care less. Lets just all join together, smoke some weed, have group sex with Chun-Li, because she bought the weed and the soccer ball and feel Irie, right mon?

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I regret ever sharing PM's with you.

I just realized you were the abominable down low fakkit army man on sohh that used to have sex with underaged prostitutes in asian countries.

Ol pink lip salmonella mouth looking monkey nikka. Of course you can care less. Lets just all join together, smoke some weed, have group sex with Chun-Li, because she bought the weed and the soccer ball and feel Irie, right mon?
:laugh: real cute, i find it funny when mafuccas have a whole run down about me yet I have no idea who they are, get a fukkin life dude, you ain't no damn Malcolm X, you spend all your time E preaching, prolly ain't got a job, a pot to piss in, or a window to throw It out of, get your house in order before you come at P, punk betch, all this shyt you talk about them white man but i get the feelin you be the first one pulling off hats ands opening doors for em, bipolar ass trick thats a female trait