Quick question, Is that nikka Ralo gay?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I came across a vlog of his on my YouTube alerts. Sooo noticed his media dude is gay as hell. I was like cool, brah don't discriminate. Later in the video, I noticed Ralo mannerisms and I was like. :ohhh:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
zIQROvN.png

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
You still mad ainna? :umad:
never mad seeing as how you the fakkit making thread curious about another mans sexuality.
Also you got embarrassed in the thread in TLR with the majority laughing at you cause of my joke.
You then waited 3 days before you responded and had to change the title to try to get traction and the damaged was already done.

so no im not mad.

seems i reopened some wounds seeing as how you mentioning a incident that happened a month ago.

:sas2:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never mad seeing as how you the fakkit making thread curious about another mans sexuality.
Also you got embarrassed in the thread in TLR with the majority laughing at you cause of my joke.
You then waited 3 days before you responded and had to change the title to try to get traction and the damaged was already done.

so no im not mad.

seems i reopened some wounds seeing as how you mentioning a incident that happened a month ago.

What happened :lupe:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

so no im not mad.

All I remember was you was on my dikk. I'm thinking I exposed you as being a cac in the past. Thats usually where the hate comes from. I don't coli beef no more though. Sorry cac brah

Daps

so no im not mad.

All I remember was you was on my dikk. I'm thinking I exposed you as being a cac in the past. Thats usually where the hate comes from. I don't coli beef no more though. Sorry cac brah
wheres the thread..? :lolbron:

and, somebody got exposed for being White.. :ooh: