Quick question about your coworkers......

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I don't know how many of you have jobs where you really have to rely on your coworkers to get things done....

Would you rather have a coworker that was really dependable and did their fair share of work but you two dont really have common interests/get along well OR a coworker who you got along with very well that you had a lot in common with but they aren't as dependable and possibly creates more work for you?

i have to say I hate working with people that i dont get along with, I used to work with a guy he was boring and annoying as fukk. He would tell long winded stories about how much he loved square dancing or stories about how he returned a video to blockbuster the night before. I woulda gladly done more work just to not have to be around that guy.

MrNoFlyZone

The Original 2nd Coming
Daps
Why would you ever wanna work with somebody who creates more work for you? :rudy:

I don't care how cool you are outside of work, if you can't handle your biz at the workplace I can't respect your hustle.:smugdraper:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Well, as long as they took care of what they had to do that's cool with me. Because if you was cool with someone and they did something to mess up at work that you had to fix, you won't be cool with them for long.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I've had both. It depends on your mood. Sometimes I don't feel like doing shyt and want to bullshyt around. Sometimes I want to get my shyt done as quick as possible and don't care what the other person's interests are.