Quick Post: How long before eating the box?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you meet a bytch with a bad ass body who you don't plan on seeing...you might ass well take that risk :manny:

what are we waiting for marriage :pachaha: other than that rare instance where you have something good in front of you and either due to circumstance or choice I would generally wait a week or 2 whilst fingering and fukkin..kinda keep notice of any bumps, stinging, rashes, itching, smells and if all is well...might as well do that...

I've only done it to 2 broads, 1 last year and 1 3 years ago...so I guess if I don't do it off the bat it prolly ain't gettin done.

nikkas be fingerin broads and smelling their fingers or lickin their fingers....ill finger a bytch and have her taste herself, 9 times outta 10 if she don't im not going to. But most a lot of broad (especially as they get older) lick their fingers while doing themselves..i like to watch :birdman: so I see that quite often or they will dip their fingers in and lickem to show me it's safe.....I'd say 4/10 broads do that on the first night and I'm like :obama: "nah, but thanks for tryin".

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Depends on what kind of broad she is, how long, I've known her, how I feel about her ORRRRRR it depends on how drunk I am.

If a nikka is hammered, Im doin some Rey Mysterio shyt and flippin around, munchin the cooch while I throw my dikk in ya mouth :shaq:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I can't even remember the last time I ate a girl out.

I might not even remember how. :jawalrus:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
She's has to be my girlfriend for over a year, it's her bday and it happened to fall on the Fri or Sat of a 3day weekend. I also have to be white boy wasted. I don't really eat coochie.

:yeshrug:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
She's has to be my girlfriend for over a year, it's her bday and it happened to fall on the Fri or Sat of a 3day weekend. I also have to be white boy wasted. I don't really eat coochie.

:yeshrug:

This. You gotta make it a VERY, special occasion.

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
Depends how long it takes to investigate the p*ssy... gotta see if it smells good, see if it got some nasty bumps or sores, etc.

if not then :eat:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This. You gotta make it a VERY, special occasion.

Iono...that sounds like putting the p*ssy on a pedestal... 1 year anniversary...rose pedals, bubble bath, champagne, some 112...eating her real slow....seems like nonsense to me...at that point I feel as like it ain't worth doing and at that point she's used to not having it..sure it would surprise her..maybe with some cognitive behavioral therapy she be actin right and may get a treat. But finally doing some even your not familiar with doin will have you thinking about it.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
depends on how much i had to go thru to hit it. If i met a chick and all i gotta do is text her a few times and she's down to come thru and get down then i'm not eatin it the first time, prolly wont even fucc wit her long enough to get to do it at all. But if I meet a chick and I actually have to put forth effort to get it, if i had to do bullshyt face time before i even got close to it, more than likely when she do open the gates imma savor the flavor

when i'm drunk is another story, we wont go there