Quick lil gems on dealing with racism thread...

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Figured we had one for men, women, and employers why not tackle this issue. What are some jewels you can drop on dealing with these racist. Its late but Ill have some ideas tomorrow.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I've been dealing with racism my whole life, It's Simple. Don't entertain racism.

If someones being racist towards its most likely to get a rise out of you. After that happens they've pretty much won. Other peoples words only hold the power that you give them.

I've seen a bunch of dudes get arrested and mess their lives up assaulting some white person who called them ****** and even the cops that cuff them are like "I'm not mad you beat that bigot up but unfortunately I have to protect him from you so off to jail you go."

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing about a lot of Cacs is that lowkey, they always want to know what you're thinking (esp if you're black) So if they try to say some racist shyt to get a rise outta you all you have to do is hit em with the :birdman::demonic: and do it for a few seconds and walk away. That will have them feeling mindfukked, nervous and confused for real. No need to fight em on the job b/c that can ruin you.

Its akward as hell but in that moment but thats the whole point.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I find peace in knowin that our people
will rise again and that my dikk is twice the size.
a0yqua.jpg

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
@my black people... stop caring about what white people think of black people so much

that takes a great deal of power from racism right there

I've heard so many black people start off by saying "well what are THEY gonna think if..."

who CARES

white people don't walk around wondering what black people think of them. Why should we?

makes sense to me

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
make a game out of it. assume everything is racist as hell until proven otherwise and then you start to realize how stupid racism is, and also how much it affects your living.

also, remember that it comes in seasons and situations. jobs interviews always have that extra element added and tensions are always higher around election time. and don't forget that just because a black and a white person are the best of friends, doesn't mean they don't both hate mexicans. it goes deep.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
always realize that the little insignificant mofo cracking "racial jokes" and using the N word loosely ISN'T RACIST....they are just being a BIGOT...

Unless he has the POWER to deny or discriminate against you...

if he or she doesn't have any POWER and is more like a subordinate to you....

you should just LAUGH at the BIGOT.....while u BELITTLE him or her as to WHY THEY ARE MAD, BROKE AND JUST BITTER that you are BETTER THAN THEM.

trust me IT AIN'T WORTH CATCHING CHARGES over some WEAK A$$ LOSER....

no need to BEAT EM UP..just BOSS UP......

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Never had anyone openly racist towards me in the real world. But then again I keep conversation to a minimum with the white people I interact with everyday.