Questions on Getting Rid of the Last 40 Pounds

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Starting from September of last year, I started exercising regularly and as of now I currently have lost 62 pounds thanks to mainly riding my stationary bike for at least an hour/hour and 20 minutes a day, walking in the mornings and using myfitnesspal to track what I eat. Now my question is, will I continue to lose weight doing this or will I eventually have to add workouts to my routine?

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Starting from September of last year, I started exercising regularly and as of now I currently have lost 62 pounds thanks to mainly riding my stationary bike for at least an hour/hour and 20 minutes a day, walking in the mornings and using myfitnesspal to track what I eat. Now my question is, will I continue to lose weight doing this or will I eventually have to add workouts to my routine?

You'll still continue to lose weight but it'll just be at a slower rate as your caloric equilibrium gets closer to what you're eating as a caloric deficit. You could lower your calories to keep the rate of weight loss going but then you'll sacrifice energy and your body could crash if you drop your intake too low.