Question For Those Of You That Were OUTRAGED Over The Martin/Zimmerman Case

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Are you still furious 3 weeks later??

Are you still mourning the loss of Trayvon??

Are you still gonna kill Z if you ever see him in the streets??

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:wow: just got into it with a old white dude at work today. Dude tried to tell me trevon was high off skittles, Arizona ice tea, and Robitussin, so that made him aggressive.

I told him to can that bullshyt and quit trying to demonize a dead child to justify his own feelings.

Otherwise he's a good dude, but it's crazy how they live in the "conservative bubble" and really have no clue wtf they are talking about.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, every single day i hope that Zim is killed. i can't really say i was outraged because i expected this but this shyt is on my mind every single day.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
First the "Cac" Thread and now this? Black people been making you mad in real life lately, "Phonzi"?

You have a cosign from Bully Fuco too, which is kind of a white person stamp of approval :ehh:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
People like you are the reason i hate Cac's. I really wonder what you gain from logging on a predominantly black site and making these threads you make. Smh.:troll:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
First the "Cac" Thread and now this? Black people been making you mad in real life lately, "Phonzi"?

You have a cosign from Bully Fuco too, which is kind of a white person stamp of approval :ehh:
A black person pissed in his Cheerios and his unleashing on the coli.:bryan:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama

People like you are the reason i hate Cac's. I really wonder what you gain from logging on a predominantly black site and making these threads you make. Smh.:troll:
im black :lolbron:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
:wow: just got into it with a old white dude at work today. Dude tried to tell me trevon was high off skittles, Arizona ice tea, and Robitussin, so that made him aggressive.

I told him to can that bullshyt and quit trying to demonize a dead child to justify his own feelings.

Otherwise he's a good dude, but it's crazy how they live in the "conservative bubble" and really have no clue wtf they are talking about.
No he's not a good dude. White people are inherently wicked and demented. How can a good guy try to justify the murder of someone by saying they were high off skittles and 'tussin? Only the twisted mind of a CAC can come up with something like that.

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't say that I'm not angry but it's not at the forefront of discussions anymore so I don't really have to explore those feelings anymore if that makes sense. If I were to have a discussion about the outcome though, I'd be mad all over again.