Question for the female posters....

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You're out to dinner with your man & your mother, he happens to be the love of your life and you will be marrying him in the next 3 months, he's decided to show you and your mother a night on the town since it's her birthday. You make plans at the nicest restaurant you can think of and throw on your best outfit that will leave him drooling and everyone else envious. Whatever you think your ideal man looks like, this dude is it, and he treats you better than anyone ever ontop of being just an all around good dude.

You, your mom and your fiance sit down and are enjoying one of the best nights ever, you're completely head over heels in love with this dude. He gets up to go to the bathroom and at the bar you see this woman -

wolfe24.jpg

anne-wolfe-o.gif

Out the corner of your eye giving your fiance the struggle version of -

Prince%20Zoom%20Cool.gif

She's 5'9" 175lbs and is looking at your boo like a piece of meat, as he comes back from the bathroom she blocks his way and tells him in "Gimmie the D nikka, don't make this worse than it needs to be :takedat:". He has never met her in his life, you've spent the last 3 years of the relationship telling him you'd kill a bytch for trying to mess with him, you can see it in his eyes that he's scared as he repeatedly looks at you. She's dressed in a cut off jean jacket vest, wife beater, timbs, sweats and her hands are inexplicably wrapped in tape like CM Punk, the dress code did not apply to her because the security knew she had hands and didn't want to press their luck.

You see her trying to grab his dikk and sexually assaulting him, he's got a puppy dog look on his face and the aura of :francis: is starting to overtake him. He's such a gentleman that he won't hit her, your mom however gets up and this woman straight mushes her out the way and laughs at her feeble attempts. The authorities are 15 mins away and she's getting more and more aggressive and licks your moms face while she pleads for you to do something. What do you, are your hands good enough to keep her at bay long enough for the cops to get there, do you think you could deescalate the situation, or is your mans shyt out of luck? :lupe:

@Desirous @SouthernBelle @BedRoomI'z @MarsPunka @Raedawn07 @Jisselle @Rusty Kuntz @honestly? @CinnaSlim @Milk N Cookies @September @Elle Driver

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Texas is an open carry state.

Pepper spray and a wine bottle.

Start throwing things causing her to lose focus, give my dude the ok to put her* in a choke hold. Then hit her with a dining room chair.

That's all I got :yeshrug:

My mom would be trying to kill her for licking her face tho, not Mrs. Raedawn's mom :usure:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Let's start this off by saying my man would've been able to defend himself. You're being sexually assaulted. That's a totally valid excuse to defend yourself. No reason why he should just be standing there like :sadbron:. If the roles were reversed, I wouldn't be waiting for him to come save me.

That being said I'm getting my ass beat defending mine. :yeshrug: Especially after she snuffed my mother. Nah. We fighting. It won't be clean either.

And I'm suing the restaurant.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I chopped that big bytch down like she was an Oak tree.
I don't care how messed up I might get in the process

Besides, she'd be after me, not him :sadcam:
And the above rules still apply