Question for DC movies fans

morris

Superstar
Daps
I know this is highly unlikely it may not happen at all, but how many of you guys think Bruce Timm can translate his unique animation style of Storytelling into a live-action movie?

morris

Superstar
Daps
He could do it. He and Dini wrote a treatment for batman beyond years ago when they were trying to figure out what to do with batman. I feel like if Johns and crew wanted him though he would've been in the fold already. Or maybe they asked and he wasn't interested. Who knows
Who's Johns?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Possible.

But people are more forigiving to animated films.

Timms said himself when he saw man of steel he was surprised by the reaction because he had the exact same idea for superman breaking a villains neck for his next animated flick.

Would be cool though if they give him a shot. I'd love to see it.

They have so many properties green light i don't know see why he can't get a Crack at one.

Maybe he doesn't want to?

But there always seems to be this apprehension from the film industry to let comic book writers/animated guys do the live action stuff.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
He could do it. He and Dini wrote a treatment for batman beyond years ago when they were trying to figure out what to do with batman. I feel like if Johns and crew wanted him though he would've been in the fold already. Or maybe they asked and he wasn't interested. Who knows
Was that the one Darren Aronofsky wanted to do? Or separate?

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
could he?...probably, but like mentioned: people are more forgiving with cartoons.....i'm talking audiences and studios.....the audience is willing to let 'realism' go cause it's a cartoon.....the same goes for studios...also, they let people get away with doing more when it's a cartoon cause it's cheaper to draw something than to do it live action.....

also, as soon as something is live action, for whatever reason people (studios/audiences) want and switch to 'realism' mode....they want it 'up to date' and 'realistic', which limits a lot of what people can do with the movies...