Question for brehs from South Carolina

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Charleston is different cause those people have fake West Indians sounding accents. The cac driving my Uber said he don’t be knowing anything they be talking about
It's a dialect developed by all the black people from different places that landed in Charleston, they had to figure out how to communicate, one of the OG moments in Black American innovation

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Because they aren’t West Indian hoe nikka.

Now back off.

Baptiste nascar ass nikka

:laff:

Vroom vroom vrooooommm
I have no idea wtf you're talking about with the bolded but that's their natural accent breh, West Indian or not. That's like saying a Trini accent is a "Fake Jamaican" accent, It's just Trini accent with similarities to others. Same for Gullah Geechee.

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Did black people in South Carolina press any lines on whites after the Dylan Roof incident?

Innocent Black people in Missouri caught heat after Ferguson. Not that I condone the destruction of property but that's not even close to killing 9 people. Hope black people down there aren't still cheesing and grinning for whites :usure:
Stfu

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
A lot of people really glossed over that Roof drove hours away from his hometown. He wasn't from Charleston at all.

And in my experience, you really only getting :mjpls: energy from out of towners :hubie: I ran into more racist shyt out west than I ever did in Charleston

everyone else stays in whatever lane their comfortable in there

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Question, did yall coli brehs know Ice Cube is related to @Rekkapryde ?

:skip:

But all jokes aside, there's a shytload of mufukkaz from SC (Charleston, the hometown, was the biggest slave port in Colonies/US :francis: ). nikkaz be skipping over the Great Migration section in history. That's when many left the south to go Midwest/West. :yeshrug:

By 1776 when the United States severed ties with Great Britain and declared independence, the 13 former colonies had already participated in the Atlantic slave trade for 157 years. A ban on the slave trade would go into effect in 1808, but was often disregarded. By then some 300,000 Africans had already been uprooted and pressed into slavery. Nearly half of them—150,000 people—had been brought in through the country’s largest slave port, Charleston, S.C. :francis: