question for black men: what do u use on ur face after shaving ?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i been using alcohol since i first started....i know a better option is out there

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
How do I use Bump Patrol?
Pour Bump Patrol® Razor Bump Intensive Treatment into the palm of your hand, and then from the same hand without rubbing palms together, smooth it over the shaved area. Cover every area where the razor touched your skin with Bump Patrol's soothing, natural ingredients.

Where can Bump Patrol be used?
Wherever shaving has occurred: head, face, or back of neck. Many women use it on their underarms, legs, and bikini lines.

What about stubborn ingrowns?
Remove stubborn, deep-seated, ingrown hairs with tweezers and apply Bump Patrol After Shave Intensive Lotion over tweezed areas. Use twice daily (evening, morning, and after each shave) the first week. After the first week, use after shaving.

What is the best razor to use?
Triple and quadruple blade razors are quite popular. However, double blade razors perform well, too.

When is the best time to shave?
Immediately after you shower because skin is saturated. Apply Bump Patrol shave gel to wet face to keep your skin moist and conditioned while shaving. For best results, we suggest shaving regularly every day or every other day.

What if I am too sensitive for alcohol?
Use Bump Patrol Razor Bump Intensive Treatment (Sensitive Formula), which is the same formula as Bump Patrol Razor Bump Intensive Treatment (Original Formula) minus the alcohol.

What if I use depilatories?
Bump Patrol Sensitive Formula is the perfect After Shave Treatment for those who use shaving powder or cream depilatory.

Can I use Bump Patrol when I don't shave?
Yes, you can use Bump Patrol Razor Bump Intensive Treatment on days that you don't shave. However, the best time to use it is immediately after shaving.

I can't use a blade razor. What should I use instead?
You can use an electric shaver, just be sure to apply Bump Patrol Original, Extra Strength or Maximum Strength prior to shaving. After BP dries (in about 30-45 seconds), shave in this order: Do the entire neck area below the chin; next, the chin area, including along the sides of your mouth; then both cheeks, followed by your jaw; finish up with the mustache area. Then pour some Bump Patrol Aftershave in the palm of one hand and apply everywhere you shaved.

I love how Bump Patrol takes care of my bumps, but sometimes my skin peels after I use it. What can I do?
Dampen a white wash cloth with a mild skin toner and gently, with light pressure, rub the area until you've removed the peeling skin. Peeling can occur when deep-seated bumps continue to heal without being tweezed, or from applying a little too much Bump Patrol.

Is there a way to prevent razor bumps on my neck when I get haircut?
Yes. Make sure that you apply Bump Patrol Aftershave treatment before and after your haircut.

Can I use a moisturizer or fragrance after I apply Bump Patrol Aftershave?
You can apply additional fragrance after Bump Patrol is dry. Wait five minutes prior to applying moisturizer.

Can I use a cotton ball to apply Bump Patrol?
The best way to apply Bump Patrol Aftershave is to use your hand. Cotton is absorbent and can actually lessen the effectiveness of the product. For best results, pour Bump Patrol into the palm of one hand and apply directly to your face or head.

Can I use Bump Patrol products with a clipper or electric shaver?
Bump Patrol Shaving system can be integrated into your current shaving method seamlessly. To use with an electric shaver, we suggest you use our Zone shaving method. Apply Bump Patrol Original, Extra Strength or Maximum Strength prior to shaving. After BP dries (in about 30-45 seconds), shave in this order: Do the entire neck area below the chin; next, the chin area, including along the sides of your mouth; then both cheeks, followed by your jaw; and finish up with the mustache area. Then pour some Bump Patrol Aftershave in the palm of one hand and apply everywhere you shaved.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i use bump stopper...is bump patrol better?

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
i use bump stopper...is bump patrol better?

i feel it is. if your skin is :scusthov: to alcohol try the sensitive formula. its the one i use.

for me i went from :gag: to :wow: in about 9 days...like totally gone. in those 9 days...i shaved 5 times. once every other day.

clippers...

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
1. Andis t-outliners
2. Five star shaver
3. Green alcohol

Face has been as smooth as a baby's bottom ever since :win:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im planning on never shaving again....just decided today we will see how long it lasts, right now im set on december but we will see

but after i shaved i used aqua velva then dove mens lotion. on the sly tip i used to use this dove womens face lotion, my broad used to have it and i used to use bump stopper or some shyt but it had a weird smell...and when id sleep with it i could smell it on a pillow...so i started using her lotion...

the second day i used her lotion my face was soft and hairs just grew out normally...i threw that bumpstopper shyt in the trash. the only thing it does is keep your face moisturized so the hair grows out.

i'll be honest i never really put anything on my face before so when showering and shaving my face would just be dry as hell not ashy but not moisturized so when my shyt started growin in it would be bump city...i used to think it was the razors and different shave gels and shyt but nah...its all about keeping your face moisturized so when the hair is ready to break through the skin it can do so without getting caught.

i used to shave with clippers to just keep it low enough to be shaved but it was never super smooth. about a year and a half ago i started using razors and havin my shyt bare again and i would use that womans dove lotion...had to get it from the womans cosmetics section of target and shyt....then they took it off the shelf.

i googled it and got all the makeup forums and womens forums about beauty and shyt and its true it was gone. luckily i still had the bottle so i knew what to look for...couldnt find any knockoffs or anything

but they have doves mens face lotion and its the exact shyt. so ive been doing me for a minute. not havin any bumps, no itchin anything....i can use a razor, and electric razor...i stopped using clippers because theres no need.

i cant complain, life is good. keep your face clean and moisturized and you'll be aight. there is a stark difference between face lotion and hand/body lotion its much lighter more creamy no homo...

i'll say that i switched my whole toiletry game up through, i use african soaps and shyt cause i dont like the regular shyt with all the fancy smells and colognes/perfumes and shyt..drys my skin the fukk out. when i use zest or old spice, or dial my shyt be flakin off. i be havin to use lotion like a motherfukker...i switched the game up to natural shyt..even some soap made out of avocado seeds and mango or some shyt no homo...lavender and tea leaves and shyt..a nikka still smell good and if i dont want to i dont even use lotion. a nikkas hands still get ashy though cause i use hand soap like 40 times a day and i use to regular shyt like dial...but my arms and legs, stomach and back to be ashy and i dont be itchin and sneezin, i got some lil bytch allergies i used to be sneezin in the shower using zest and shyt with all those strong smells...not no more though

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Amazon.com: Jack Black Post Shave Cooling Gel 3.3 oz: Health & Personal Care
zmal.jpg

:lawd: