Question about rape victims

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
This is not a post to make light of rape. Rape is a despicable, evil, cowardly act by a less than human being.
Just wanted to make my stance clear.
Ladies, I have two female friends who are both victims of gang rape. They both claim to have been drugged and then taken advantage of by a couple of guys. Trains. Both at parties. They are both under 25 years of age. (Is this something that frequently happens to young women these days? I am over 30 so I wouldn't know) Thats a topic for another discussion tho.
My question is this: Do rape victims tend to be extremely promiscuous? My two friends are both nymphos. They have to have dikk non-stop. As if they would die if they didn't get it. Kind of like a drug addict.
Is this behavior really some kind of psychological scar from being raped?
Do any of you know women who've been raped and are the same way? What are your thoughts?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
People with addictive personalities usually use their addictions to mask problems.

Also, depending on their environment, this behavior can be enabled by peers. Mental and emotional health isn't a priority or effectively treated in minority, or lowerclass communities because treatment is expensive and time-consuming. Also, because of the stigma that they can tough through it or that they are not supposed to air out ditty laundry.

Rape victims have control of their bodies taken away from them. Also, their sense of self worth. It leaves you feeling dirty, used and broken, like a piece of tissue used and thrown in the trash.

To regain control of their bodies and sexuality some people become hypersexual. It makes them feel empowered and wanted. They also "know that they can have any man they want" or that they control his body by putting him in a state of weakness and vulnerability and making him cum, which is a false sense of power. It does not last long, especially when men who had sex with them no longer want them and they begin the cycle again to feel good and that is how you have an addiction.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
People with addictive personalities usually use their addictions to mask problems.

Also, depending on their environment, this behavior can be enabled by peers. Mental and emotional health isn't a priority or effectively treated in minority, or lowerclass communities because treatment is expensive and time-consuming. Also, because of the stigma that they can tough through it or that they are not supposed to air out ditty laundry.

Rape victims have control of their bodies taken away from them. Also, their sense of self worth. It leaves you feeling dirty, used and broken, like a piece of tissue used and thrown in the trash.

To regain control of their bodies and sexuality some people become hypersexual. It makes them feel empowered and wanted. They also "know that they can have any man they want" or that they control his body by putting him in a state of weakness and vulnerability and making him cum, which is a false sense of power. It does not last long, especially when men who had sex with them no longer want them and they begin the cycle again to feel good and that is how you have an addiction.
giphy.gif

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go

Your very intelligent (saw your other post in the thread about loving yourself) :salute:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It depends. I know a girl who was raped and now she turned lesbian. I know one whos a virgin at 29 because of it (doesnt count her rape), and I know one who is VERY 'out there' because of hers..even was proing herself out for cash in h.s.

I know one thing, the fact I know so many rape victims to make comparisons is sick. :snoop:

Rapists should be skinned and hung.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
It depends. I know a girl who was raped and now she turned lesbian. I know one whos a virgin at 29 because of it (doesnt count her rape), and I know one who is VERY 'out there' because of hers..even was proing herself out for cash in h.s.

I know one thing, the fact I know so many rape victims to make comparisons is sick. :snoop:

Rapists should be skinned and hung.
Exactly. When I hear dudes and women say that running trains on drugged out females at parties is a common thing I'm like :dahell: