Queens of the Stone Age "Like Clockwork"

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Where's the thread about the new QOTSA? shyt took me a few listens, but I really like the new album a lot.

Thoughts?

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
I was about to make a thread about it earlier. fukk a Take Care or 808s and Heartbreaks. I gotta play this shyt when i'm sad.

Good god, almighty. Vampyres is so :bryan::noah: :sadbron: .
I read that nikka Homme was depressed as hell after his surgery and his wife locked him in a shed and he wrote this gem. " I want god to come and take me home" :to:
It's lullabies Pt.2 with a TCV spin, with a Rated R twist. Fam, this shyt knocks so hard.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I was about to make a thread about it earlier. fukk a Take Care or 808s and Heartbreaks. I gotta play this shyt when i'm sad.

Good god, almighty. Vampyres is so :bryan::noah: :sadbron: .
I read that nikka Homme was depressed as hell after his surgery and his wife locked him in a shed and he wrote this gem. " I want god to come and take me home" :to:
It's lullabies Pt.2 with a TCV spin, with a Rated R twist. Fam, this shyt knocks so hard.

Yeah, that Vampyres..:wow: so emotional. The shyt is great. I like the collabos too.

TonyStarks

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its the best rock album I've heard since In Rainbows IMO. Makes all these other bands today sound lame, f*** a Mumford & Sons :pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Its the best rock album I've heard since In Rainbows IMO. Makes all these other bands today sound lame, f*** a Mumford & Sons :pachaha:

In Rainbows had a nikka faded. I swear, that's a damn near perfect album. Had me sitting in the corner of my room learning 15 steps. Rock has really declined. I haven't heard a good rock album all year besides the New Unknown Mortal Ochestra album

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
didn't know they had a new album out. one of my favorite bands. lullabies to paralyze is one of my favorite albums ever. songs for the deaf too.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
If a link is still needed tomorrow, I'll put one up. Album is pretty dope.

Sent from my RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Whatchall think of the new joint?
Had no idea!

Then you have Kyuss, which birthed QOTSA. The whole desert rock thing was theirs. They would go play in the desert, generator to run sound. Drinking, drugs, fights (had dudes from San Bernardino just to fight).

One spot they played at was a pool at an abandoned resort

Kyuss' first line-up consisted of vocalist John Garcia, guitarist Josh Homme, bassist Nick Oliveri and drummer Brant Bjork. The band gradually built a local following in Palm Desert, California and frequently performed at parties in and around the isolated towns of Southern California's desert areas

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
I haven’t listened to them since they dropped little sister… I used to be the hugest fan.. how’s the new shyt

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Had no idea!

Then you have Kyuss, which birthed QOTSA. The whole desert rock thing was theirs. They would go play in the desert, generator to run sound. Drinking, drugs, fights (had dudes from San Bernardino just to fight).

One spot they played at was a pool at an abandoned resort

Kyuss' first line-up consisted of vocalist John Garcia, guitarist Josh Homme, bassist Nick Oliveri and drummer Brant Bjork. The band gradually built a local following in Palm Desert, California and frequently performed at parties in and around the isolated towns of Southern California's desert areas

I been wanting to sample that better living song for a min now :heh: that album was fire