Quantum Dream teases: possible new Indigo prophecy (Confirmed)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I actually sat on this one for a while before sharing. When I first heard this it was only a rumor that I found on only one site. I wanted to make sure it had a little more traction before posting.
Located at ominous-sounding address achillingfeeling.com, the website has some evident throwbacks to the developer's famed cinematic murder mystery. In the middle is a countdown that currently stands at seven days; around it is a number of scribbled, sinister words.

Some of these words put together the phrase "guilt is a chilling feeling," which was Indigo Prophecy's tagline.

Additionally, many of the words can be found on the original game's box art.

So just what is Quantic Dream planning? Could it be an Indigo Prophecy remaster - or perhaps even a sequel?

(Update 1/24/25)

Rumor: Indigo Prophecy Remastered Listing Points To Imminent Release

fahrenheitindigo_610.jpg

Before Beyond: Two Souls and Heavy Rain (but after Omikron: The Nomad Soul), Quantic Dream created Indigo Prophecy, and it looks like it may be making a return.

A teaser site, achillingfeeling.com, has been counting down to something with text that appeared in the game Indigo Prophecy in the background, but the more damning evidence of the game's imminent re-release comes from an Amazon.com listing for Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered (Fahrenheit was the game's European title). The listing points to a January 29 release on PC for the game and has a collection of screenshots showcasing high-definition touch-ups to the PlayStation 2/Xbox era game, which you can see in the gallery below.

Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered [Download]
by Aspyr
Platform: Windows 7 / 8
| Rated: Mature | DRM: Steam
Price: $9.99
Pre-order Price Guarantee. Learn more.
This item will be available on January 29, 2015 at 12:00 AM (US/Pacific)
Pre-order now! Sold by Amazon Digital Services, Inc. Additional taxes may apply. By placing your order, you agree to our Terms of Use. Game and software downloads are non-returnable and non-refundable after purchase.
Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address.

Access your content the minute it comes out.
You will receive an e-mail when this item is available. Learn how pre-order works.

• Interactive Drama ? An intuitive control scheme and spectacular split-screen presentation complement the game's mysterious noir narrative.
  • Extensive Replayability ? With branching dialog and multiple endings, each playthrough of the game yields a different outcome.
  • Multiple Characters ? Take control of the narrative through four different playable characters, each illuminating a different perspective of the story.
  • Cinematic Score ? Fahrenheit features a fully orchestrated [check] score composed by Angelo Badalamenti, famous for his extensive work with director David Lynch.
  • Uncut version of the game ? Unlike the original North American release, Remastered contains all of the game's original scenes, uncensored and uncut.

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The back half of the game got kinda sloppy but it's still a dope game overall. I full next gen remake would be :ohlawd: but I really don't see it. I remember playing that opening sequence for the first time. :blessed:

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
The original had some real :wtf: moments. Still, I love everything QD makes :banderas: Speaking of which, wheres Beyond HD :skip:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
This is needed...never got to finish the OG version so I wouldn't be mad at a remastered version.

Speaking of which...who owns the rights to that GameCube game that had a bunch of different character and was a survivor horror game. That was one of the main reasons I copped a Wii was so I could download it and it never got released

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This is needed...never got to finish the OG version so I wouldn't be mad at a remastered version.

Speaking of which...who owns the rights to that GameCube game that had a bunch of different character and was a survivor horror game. That was one of the main reasons I copped a Wii was so I could download it and it never got released

Eternal_Darkness_box.jpg

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The original had some real :wtf: moments. Still, I love everything QD makes :banderas: Speaking of which, wheres Beyond HD :skip:

Did you play Beyond 2 souls? I didn't really like it man. I liked the direction they started out in but the story got sloppy really quick and I wasn't a fan of the controls. I liked Heavy Rain way better.