Quantic Dream to be Acquired by NetEase

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Makes sense. If those reports about Eclipse not coming out until 2027 are true (which STILL sounds absolutely fukking absurd), that'd be nine years between releases. I don't know of many independent studios that can get away with that.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Sony should have picked them up YEARS ago.
:martin:
They make great games, don’t care what anyone says.

Detroit is one of my all time favorites. Beautiful game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why didnt Sony buy them???:wtf:

Quantic Dream has had its fair share of controversy these past several years following allegations of workplace issues, including sexual harassment, crunch, and toxic work culture. These issues have reportedly created a hiring problem for the studio, with my investigation at Xfire showing that the studio has had several job openings for well over two years that are still active.

And David Cage talks like this:

Speaking to Le Monde, Cage said: "You want to talk homophobia? We work with Ellen Page who is fighting for LGBT right. You want to talk racism? We are working with Jesse Williams on civil rights in the USA. Judge my work."

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Sony should have picked them up YEARS ago.
:martin:
They make great games, don’t care what anyone says.

Detroit is one of my all time favorites. Beautiful game.

just started this last weekend on the ps5. I’m tryna figure out how they pulled these graphics off however many years ago. shyt is BEAUTIFUL

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i played thru farenheit last year and that shyt was crazy to be so old. only joint I didn't play was beyond , I wish them luck