Put me up on For Honor

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Getting into a competitive game so far in its life cycle isn’t feasible if you don’t have the patience

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
If you on Xbox, it should be free on Gamepass.

Outside of that shyt...WAIT FOR A DEAL. Black Friday is quite a while away, but Summer should be here soon along with Summer sales, so you'll be able to cop it at a discounted price.

I don't know if folk still playing it like when it first came out, but when they started fukking around with making the materials so hard to get to upgrade shyt and some other stuff, I remember a bunch of folk giving up on it.

I had some fun with it and still have it installed, but at this point you should be copping it for below $30.

L2014

Banned
Daps
If you on Xbox, it should be free on Gamepass.

Outside of that shyt...WAIT FOR A DEAL. Black Friday is quite a while away, but Summer should be here soon along with Summer sales, so you'll be able to cop it at a discounted price.

I don't know if folk still playing it like when it first came out, but when they started fukking around with making the materials so hard to get to upgrade shyt and some other stuff, I remember a bunch of folk giving up on it.

I had some fun with it and still have it installed, but at this point you should be copping it for below $30.
Copped it last night for for $7 I had $8 from MS so it was free

That gamepass sentence had me in shock for a second had to double check:mjlol:

It’s solid, spent a couple hours in training and warrior training with some campaign

I’ve played a couple duels won some lost some, come across a dude spamming with the pole arm hilt to the face and adjusted ftw

All in all it’s a nice change I just found out I can switch the skin tones on my characters:wow:

Still new but i ain’t green the learning curve ain’t too bad bout to run it again

Y’all got any stories from the hayday of this?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Copped it last night for for $7 I had $8 from MS so it was free

That gamepass sentence had me in shock for a second had to double check:mjlol:

It’s solid, spent a couple hours in training and warrior training with some campaign

I’ve played a couple duels won some lost some, come across a dude spamming with the pole arm hilt to the face and adjusted ftw

All in all it’s a nice change I just found out I can switch the skin tones on my characters:wow:

Still new but i ain’t green the learning curve ain’t too bad bout to run it again

Y’all got any stories from the hayday of this?

I got down on this after the fan base started to leave, so unfortunately I don't have any hay/day time experience with it. Once you get into the groove of what you're supposed to do in battle and find a class that works for you, try and go out and dominate. It's a nice feeling when you can get a little streak going, tearing through guards and then dispatching foes via PVP on some "300" shyt.

How are you enjoying it so far?