Put me on to some must play 3DS/DS games.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
So I'm asking my girl for a 3DSXL for Christmas. Hopefully she gets the new Zelda bundle so I'll have one game. What else is there that you 100% recommend?

I've never even had a DS so those games are good to recommend as well. I was thinking of trying one of those Professor Layton games and that Bowser Inside Story joint. Is Super Mario 3D Land worth it?

Also any hacks for free games?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
3DS hasn't been hacked yet...but the DS has been

My recs:

Mario Luigi Dream Team (3DS), Bowser's Inside Story (DS)
Phoenix Wright games (DS/3DS Digital only)
Hotel Dusk (DS)
Last Window (Hotel Dusk sequel, import only, DS)
Advance Wars Dual Strike (DS)
Mario 3D Land (3DS)
Link Between Worlds (3DS)
New Super Mario Bros 2 (3DS)
Layton games (DS/3DS)
Trauma Center (DS)
Resident Evil Revelations (3DS)
Tetris DS or Tetris Axis (DS/3DS)
Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
Contra 4 (DS)

and if you like playing Game Boy/NES games, the VC has some classics:

Castlevania
Mario 1/2/USA
River City Ransom
Zelda 1/2
Ninja Gaiden Trilogy
Mario Land Trilogy
Wario Land 2-3
Metroid 1/2

and if you go w/ their digital shyt...they have some good games too...the only problem is, unlike MS/Sony...all your shyt is tied to your system, so if you lose the system/it gets bricked, you're fukked.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
For the 3DS you've got Kid Icarus Uprising, Mario 3D Land, Resident Evil Revelations, Fire Emblem: Awakenings, Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon, Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds to start with, on top of the numerous Nintendo ports (Ocarina Of Time, Star Fox 64, Donkey Kong Country Returns).

Then there's the classic DS series like Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright (both also got games on the 3DS now).

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the 3DS you've got Kid Icarus Uprising, Mario 3D Land, Resident Evil Revelations, Fire Emblem: Awakenings, Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon, Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds to start with, on top of the numerous Nintendo ports (Ocarina Of Time, Star Fox 64, Donkey Kong Country Returns).

Then there's the classic DS series like Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright (both also got games on the 3DS now).

:gladbron: Didnt know they got a DK64 port?? I dont got that one.

Im enjoying the hell out of Zelda Link between worlds right now, also recommend Fire Emblem.

I hope they make a port of Majora's Mask

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:gladbron: Didnt know they got a DK64 port?? I dont got that one.

Im enjoying the hell out of Zelda Link between worlds right now, also recommend Fire Emblem.

I hope they make a port of Majora's Mask

Not DK64, Donkey Kong Country Returns, the Wii game by Retro. Although I'd kill for a DK64 remake/sequel. That DK Rap! :ohlawd:

:banderas:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like Godling said, you got so many piff 3DS games and the illest part is you can also play all the piff DS games.

Mario 64 DS is like way better than the original version too.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
So I'm asking my girl for a 3DSXL for Christmas. Hopefully she gets the new Zelda bundle so I'll have one game. What else is there that you 100% recommend?

I've never even had a DS so those games are good to recommend as well. I was thinking of trying one of those Professor Layton games and that Bowser Inside Story joint. Is Super Mario 3D Land worth it?

Also any hacks for free games?
What did you end up getting?

I have a modded DS cartridge an am looking for games to play. Would take any recommendations.

@Deltron I'll check out those games you mentioned. Appreciate it!