Put me on some dope podcast

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
What's good my Gs

Can y'all put me on some dope podcast about video games, movie breakdowns new tech etc

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Joe Budden
Bill Burr
Gary Varnerchuk

Wait I just read the OP.
I guess for what you're looking for the Gary Vaynerchuk might apply to a certain degree. He's focused on business more than anything though.

For video games, movies, and tech news, I'm not sure who you would go to.
I can't say I would personally care for a podcast about that. I think I'm fine reading about it.
I like to listen to entertaining content and read educational or informational content if that makes sense.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Do people even read the OP? He asked for podcast about movies,video games and tech and people are recommending hip hop and sports?:mjlol:

For movies
Double toasted

For games
Kinda funny games daily
Kinda funny gamescast

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
We Hate Movies - Comedy trio shytting on some of the worst movies of all time its funny but some of their antics can get annoying

Those Conspiracy Guys - Irish dudes who break down some of the most popular conspiracies of our time, they are suprisengly well articulated and funny
The Italian Mafia and Michael Jackson episodes had me rolling + their podcasts range for 4 to 5 hours per episode so they give a lot of detail

Lebatard Show if your into anti-sports talk, they make fun of everything around sports and sports media

Retronauts - For old school gaming talks

Last edited:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
We Hate Movies - Comedy trio shytting on some of the worst movies of all time its funny but some of their antics can get annoying

Those Conspiracy Guys - Irish dudes who break down some of the most popular conspiracies of our time, they are suprisengly well articulated and funny
The Italian Mafia and Michael Jackson episodes had me rolling

Lebatard Show if your into anti-sports talk, they make fun of everything around sports and sports media

Retronauts - For old school gaming talks

:ehh: Might have to add that to my rotation. I'm up for a good conspiracy theory.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Gonna echo some of the suggestions here:
We Hate Movies
Retronauts
Double Toasted
Vidja Game Apocalypse

I'll add:
Retro Warriors - Focuses more on older shyt
Junkfood Cinema - B-Movies and other shyt
The Cannon - Various movies - they decide if it's classic and belongs in the vault
Yo! Video Games - for general/new/topical game shyt