Put me on some anime

Prynce

Daps
I haven't watch any since 2006 and I want to get back into it :ehh:

What are some good anime series to watch and some good streaming sites.

I would prefer action anime like Naruto and DBZ

But I can watch anything if it is good.

So help a breh out :feedme:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Def check out Attack on Titan and also Hunter X Hunter 2011 version (warning it cuts off after a major story arc because the manga writer is in poor health and also very lazy). Both on Netflix (Both can only be viewed in Japanese with subtitles).

Edit: My bad, Hunter X hunter was never dubbed. I don't know why I typed that. :whoa:Disregard and watch that piff on subs.

Last edited:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Go to Kiss Anime for all your anime needs. Netflix has a decent amount but some shows don't have all the episodes. Check out Bleach,One Piece, and Hunter X Hunter (2011 version only), if you like Naruto and DBZ. I'm sure you already checked out Dragon Ball Super. Kill La Kill is a cool anime too.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
One punch man was already mentioned as was kill la kill. The Legend of Legendary heroes is good. Gundam iron blood orphans is too. Guren Lagan is also dope. Also try Garo.

Daps
Go to Kiss Anime for all your anime needs. Netflix has a decent amount but some shows don't have all the episodes. Check out Bleach,One Piece, and Hunter X Hunter (2011 version only), if you like Naruto and DBZ. I'm sure you already checked out Dragon Ball Super. Kill La Kill is a cool anime too.

Ay I was looking for a suggestion for finding Anime. Your suggestion on kissAnime came through...good looking even if it is 7 years old...