Put me on game. How does someone find your social media with just a first name and phone number?

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
I'm trying to figure out how these women keep finding my social media. I matched with a girl on tinder and we texted. I ultimately ghosted her and she found me on IG to cuss me out. All she had was my first name, number, and pictures from tinder. This is the 3rd time this has happened. Are these women actually master detectives or am I fukking up somewhere leaving too much information? The last thing i need is some crazy chick showing up to my house or job.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
giphy.gif

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to figure out how these women keep finding my social media. I matched with a girl on tinder and we texted. I ultimately ghosted her and she found me on IG to cuss me out. All she had was my first name, number, and pictures from tinder. This is the 3rd time this has happened. Are these women actually master detectives or am I fukking up somewhere leaving too much information? The last thing i need is some crazy chick showing up to my house or job.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there are ways to add your contact list on all kinds of social media apps

but even outside of that, if you've ever shared anything else with them like interests/some shyt you saw on your feed, if they have your first name they can check who is following who, ctrl f for your first name and find you that way too.

Daps

These women be running background checks on us, breh. IYKYK.