Put me on Brehs (At home work out)

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
So back story. Im a pretty small dude (5' 8" 135lbs). Ive ALWAYS had a hard time gaining weight, even when I played football in HS, at most I weighed 160LBS. But now I'm starting to get a little older, and Im tired of being frail looking :mjcry:

The thing that will hurt this, I don't have much time to go to a gym. Im starting this week with going with my one boy, 3 times a week. I want to know what I can do at home, to work out and what not. Id like to gain some weight, but I don't need/want to be a bulky ass dude. Not only that, I don't think its possible with my frame. I would however like to get pretty ripped, and simply in better shape overall.

So I will continue researching when I have time. I do own creatine (cell tech, but I also have the PURE non sugary creatine). Doing a grocery trip today, and not buying any junk food. Also cutting out all the energy drinks Ive been drinking.

:feedme:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you can buy those 80-100 lb weight sets for under $100. You could start there if you want to lift weights at home. Look into bodyweight exercise routines. You can find a lot of them on youtube. You can also make yourself a homemade sled and use that to pull and push weight. You just need an old tire and a long rope or chain.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Push ups situps run in place burpees yoga

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Breh, I work almost 70 hours a week and my :flabbynsick: self still finds time to go at least three times a week for 60+ minutes. Find a 24/7 joint, you'll have all kinds of flexibility.

I'm there at like 4am, 8am, midnight, mid afternoon on a weekend, etc whatever time works for me on any given day. Just put your mind to it.

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
Breh, I work almost 70 hours a week and my :flabbynsick: self still finds time to go at least three times a week for 60+ minutes. Find a 24/7 joint, you'll have all kinds of flexibility.

I'm there at like 4am, 8am, midnight, mid afternoon on a weekend, etc whatever time works for me on any given day. Just put your mind to it.

Yeah, I guess you're right. Still want to do shyt at home though. Last couple days been doing 100 push ups/crunches. Think ill get a little dumbbell set soon, as well as a pull up bar.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
I work out at home with a pull-up/dip stand, treadmill, box & floor. Some ideas:

Abs - planks, leg raises, v-ups, side v-ups, iron crosses, jack knives, ab rollouts
Chest/triceps - dips, push-ups, incline push-ups, decline push-ups, archer push-ups, close & wide hand push-ups, chest rollouts
Shoulders/triceps - pike push-ups, Hindu push-ups, close & wide hand pike push-ups
Legs - lunges, squats, Bulgarian split squats, hip thrust, jumping lunges, jumping squats, box jumps, pistols
Back/biceps - pull-ups, chin-ups, wide grip pull-ups, mixed grip pull-ups, hyper extensions, swimmers, rows
Aerobics - jogging, mountain climbers, burpees, reverse burpees, jump rope