"Put Adina Howard to sleep; yo pardon, that b*tch been on my mind all week" - Ghost

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before the days of Rihanna, Beyonce', and Ashanti there was Adina Howard. Adina was thee R&B broad back in the mid 90's.

It looks like she's still got it:

:ohlawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Im sure her father is ashamed that he didnt spend enough time with her.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
where is the adina howard youtube link for t-shirt and my panties on, that jamie did?

art barr

Engelwood

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep.

[ame=http://youtu.be/ml85XmzFl9U]Adina Howard - (Freak) And U Know It - 1997 - YouTube[/ame]

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
man this thread is some chump suckatash sh*t. we gonna act like i didnt just make this thread?

i mean, at least shout a homeboy out in the 1st post or something. dukes didnt contribute to my thread or nothing either. no post, dap, rep, nothing. just trying to ride a nicca wave like a shark. he even rehashed a link from the thread.

:pacspit:

and :pacspit: at anybody that posted in here if you saw my thread and didnt support.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
God bless her soul...If I was Donnie Simpson I would've had to tell her to chill out on camera so my wife wouldn't suspect anything, and met up with her after the show at a hotel somewhere in DC or something

man this thread is some chump suckatash sh*t. we gonna act like i didnt just make this thread?

i mean, at least shout a homeboy out in the 1st post or something. dukes didnt contribute to my thread or nothing either. no post, dap, rep, nothing. just trying to ride a nicca wave like a shark. he even rehashed a link from the thread.

and :pacspit: at anybody that posted in here if you saw my thread and didnt support.
You gotta tone down the corniness at least 2 or 3 notches before I can actively partake in your threads...I didn't see the Adina one, but in general as soon I see stuff like

man this thread is some chump suckatash sh*t

An overwhelming sense of :childplease: :rudy: gets in the way of me wanting to contribute...the last thing wacky's schtick needed was a, somehow, more corny off-shoot

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I met her when I was 12.

I was living with my uncle at the time and he had a homeboy who had a contract with Sky Harbor Airport out in Phoenix, AZ.

He controlled the skycaps division.You know, them dudes that help you with your luggage/ if you need a wheelchair?

Really, you had to be 16, but Unk got me in there.

One day I was just chilling in the gift shop when I saw this phat ass in a dress walk by carrying a suitcase.At the time, I didn't know she was Adina Howard.She looked short in person.Like smaller than I'd imagined she was from watching her on TV.

I was just looking at her walk down the hall when one of the other skycaps walked over and said "nikka that's Adina Howard:damn:"

Everybody was noticing her, but all the dudes seemed to intimidated to go over and talk to her.She was just sitting by herself, all be her lonesome, waiting for her flight.

nikkaz all crowded around in one area about 30 feet away from where she was sitting.She just looked over at us and shook her head, smiling....her expression was sorta a mixture of this:smh: and this:laugh:

I just said fukk it and walked over to her and started chopping it up.She was beyond cool.Easily approachable and down to earth.Asked me my name and gave me a picture with an autograph.She told me I was cute and she had a lil sister my age that she wanted me to meet....I'm looking like:krs: really?

I sat there with her for about 20 mins.Asking her a bunch of dumb shyt about other famous people she knew or met.

When her plane pulled in, she kissed me on the cheek and thanked me for not being scared to come talk to her.

She came back through about a week later, but I wasn't working that day.When I did return to work, dudes was rushing me like " Yo, guess who asked about you yesterday?.......Adina Howard"

That made my lil day that day :smugdraper::win:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Oh, my bad. I didn't do a search to see if anyone had ever done thread on Adina Howard and I also haven't seen the thread already made. I'm sorry about that.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
I met her when I was 12.

I was living with my uncle at the time and he had a homeboy who had a contract with Sky Harbor Airport out in Phoenix, AZ.

He controlled the skycaps division.You know, them dudes that help you with your luggage/ if you need a wheelchair?

Really, you had to be 16, but Unk got me in there.

One day I was just chilling in the gift shop when I saw this phat ass in a dress walk by carrying a suitcase.At the time, I didn't know she was Adina Howard.She looked short in person.Like smaller than I'd imagined she was from watching her on TV.

I was just looking at her walk down the hall when one of the other skycaps walked over and said "nikka that's Adina Howard:damn:"

Everybody was noticing her, but all the dudes seemed to intimidated to go over and talk to her.She was just sitting by herself, all be her lonesome, waiting for her flight.

nikkaz all crowded around in one area about 30 feet away from where she was sitting.She just looked over at us and shook her head, smiling....her expression was sorta a mixture of this:smh: and this:laugh:

I just said fukk it and walked over to her and started chopping it up.She beyond cool and down to earth.Asked me my name and gave me a picture with an autograph.She told me I was cute and she had a lil sister my age that she wanted me to meet....I'm looking like:krs: really?

I sat there with for about 20 mins.Asking her a bunch of dumb shyt about other famous people she knew or met.

When her plane pulled in, she kissed me on the cheek and thanked me for not being scared to come talk to her.

She came back through about a week later, but I wasn't working that day.When I did return to work, dudes was rushing me like " Yo, guess who asked about you yesterday?.......Adina Howard"

That made my lil day that day :smugdraper::win:

:duck:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Oh, my bad. I didn't do a search to see if anyone had ever done thread on Adina Howard and I also haven't seen the thread already made. I'm sorry about that.

:rudy: u was all up in the other TLR threads that day.

You gotta tone down the corniness at least 2 or 3 notches before I can actively partake in your threads...I didn't see the Adina one, but in general as soon I see stuff like

An overwhelming sense of :childplease: :rudy: gets in the way of me wanting to contribute...the last thing wacky's schtick needed was a, somehow, more corny off-shoot

ur a huckleberry.

and wacky d is a runny-ray style taker. its already come to the surface.