Pusssy Drank >>>>> **** Juice aka Molly Watr

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
If i'm gon' spent more than 2 dollars for some shiit i can't get from my faucet - it better have a cool ass name to it and make me feel good.

No c00n shiit.

1z3z28k.jpg

Leigh geaux!!

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
:what: that shyt is a real drink?

Yeah, it should be hitting your street of the creeks soon... a friend on my job's FB page posted it.

But as soon as i saw it - it reminded me of how much i hate the nigerian and how he would just post up his gimmicky ass drink with no literature or had zero intent to bond with us except to flaunt his new venture (shiit was an extreme douchbag maneuver)... so i had to post this.

Y'all know me, i wish people the best in every avenue, facet and journey in life, but his pretentious bullshiit approach was disconcerting and far from a genuine. He hooked people in, trying to raise his e-stock and knowing that thirsty cats could help him establishing or promote his product - it was phishing at its finest... and ultimately, everyone got duped.

To be frank, how successful he is, i don't really care - i just hope his phaggot ass never posts here.

You don't bamboozle my coli fam like that just for kicks and continue to act condescending because of your certified c00n/oreo-ness (with his self hating ass - wouldn't surprise me if he got his cerebrum bleached).

Now i can see why people shiitted on him so much.

Really gave him the benefit of the doubt - but his shameless plugs/tacky self promoting by letting the product speak for itself is a deplorable tactic to generate buzz.

As a matter of fact, his bytch made ass self could get hit by a oversized deer for all i care.

But i'll let karma take its path.

If you run into p*ssy, tell me how it tastes cuz i don't really drink energy juice like that.

Peace.

... and stay true.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Can anyone go into further detail about what Howie is saying regarding the nigerian and molly water? I remember when he posted some of the final shots of the bottle and wanted people to like it on facebook or something but that was the last I had seen or heard of it.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-HEOTMiCo8][mWe] Wet Pusea commercial - YouTube[/ame]