Pusha T diss to Wayne and Drake allegedly "epic". Featuring Mannie Fresh

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sorry if already posted, I would credit the site this is from but I don't know if this forum is in direct competition with them, dont wanna give em no shine.

“Pusha’s new diss towards Wayne and Drake is epic. I don’t want to say too much about it because it will leak this week if things line up right. But I can 1000% confirm that Mannie Fresh is the feature. He is signed to G.O.O.D.”

I, motha frackin illseed, am getting word that Mannie Fresh is 1000% confirmed as the guest feature that will side with Pusha T in his new beef ( that is really old) with Lil Wayne. From what I heard, whatever they are working on is EPIC. Now, for those that don’t and there are a lot of people that don’t know, Mannie Fresh was the musical architect that helped build Cash Money into an empire. After a while, his money was funny, he said, and he had to defect. And, some of you don’t realize that Pusha T has had beef with Lil Wayne for a long time. The Clipse even did a song for him called “Mr. Me Too. Anyway, those that don’t know know now. Mannie Fresh was all up in the mix! He probably knows where the bodies are buried, but has mostly quiet in the whole thing.

Get Right

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Easy rumor to start since Mannie Fresh worked with GOOD Music recently.

Pusha doesn't need any help on a track to body that camp.

Black_Tux.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the response is never gonna happen, the beef is dead. fakkit ass pusha T decided to drop a video to Exodus instead of responding. :youngsabo:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
"it will leak this week if things line up right."

Ppl gotta plan leaks now. Either the shyt comes out as scheduled, or it legit leaks. Can there really be an in-between?

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I hope someone soulclaps that fakkit Illseed just off GP for all of the rumors and exclusive shyt he stole from people back on the previous forum. :pacspit:

TheHomie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
My nikka Push bout to bust back on this next banger. and you better believe it's gonna be a banger.

:bustback:

I hope this body bag comin soon, Wayne stepped out of line