reporter: " he said fukk u and anybody that love u"

Pusha: "yea thats tough right?"

Last edited by a moderator:

OGJOHNNY5

Sober Poster
Daps
Reppin
*Sohh ICEY* VA -- 757/804/703
just let it die, Pusha has a release date to meet and a buzz to garner. He accomplished what he set out to do in making the song. Long as real nikkas know what he was doing, and called him out for it thats all that needs to be said.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
i told you nikkaz months ago pusha never dissed wayne

these local VA nikkaz was on his neck and he never said they name cuz he refered to them as bums

peep the min either :laff:

fukk pusha malice >>>>>

Last edited by a moderator:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
typical broke local guys claiming a known artist isnt really from that hood...every semi-relevant rapper has a group of these guys striving for theirattention

exactly im not trying promote these demons or nothin :ehh:

im jus sayin PUSHA T NEVER DISSED WAYNE ON THAT SONG

he was goin after bumz

and pusha was in the hood in his video too :eat:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
At the end of the day his song still shytted on Ghoulish and thats all I care about. The music.

Get Right

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ backpeddling he pretty much said he's bytch.

If the shoe fits..

Exodus >>> Wayne's discography.

:umad:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
i told you nikkaz months ago pusha never dissed wayne

these local VA nikkaz was on his neck and he never said they name cuz he refered to them as bums

peep the min either :laff:

Ambassador Rick Fake Love (Pusha T Diss) - YouTube

fukk pusha malice >>>>>

:ohhh:
Damn I gotta apologize. I forgot all about these bum ass nikkas pusha was beefing with from his hood. Which further explains this video. The entire time i thought he was talking about drake and them but yall just reminded me of this beef. I mean nikkas aint got no profile, itd confusing why pusha even bothered to address them nikkas.

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
He's pathetic.

Shame such a good beat (Exodus) was ruined by that cornball. I side with Nikbag on this. Dude is a complete joke.

They were throwin sand in our eyes for so many years, got us all gassed thinkin "Clipse is the shyt".

fukkin clowns.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
just let it die, Pusha has a release date to meet and a buzz to garner. He accomplished what he set out to do in making the song. Long as real nikkas know what he was doing, and called him out for it thats all that needs to be said.
agreed though pusha dropped the ball after smacking flames out wayne and drake so fuggin hard lyrically....he should have fully used the momentum instead of playing clueless but he has his own strategy just wouldnt be mines....i think nikkaz is still butthurt over that wack ass ghoulish diss wayne shytted out lol....its bad when your favorite rappers only memorable line in this beef is a tweet lmao

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Classic case of throwing rocks & hiding hands. Pusha should be ashamed. He's been trying to be slick going at Wayne & Drake for years and when they respond, it turns out he was "dissin" some nobodies from his hood.

SMH