Purple city byrd gang video = Top 10 rap videos of the last decade

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
shyt change my life brehs. I heard the song back in 03 but the video was just out of this world. Top 10 hip hop video of the last decade, fact.

tumblr_m2nrccgs531rtkhc6o1_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Dope video. Me personally, I thought the "Get Em daddy" remix was MUCH better, because it represented Dipset at their absolute peak. The whole crew on the top of the Bodega, with all the goonies surrounding. The dips rocking furs and shyt, with Cam swag dancing on da nikkas who tried to kill em. Hell Rell dropped a dope verse. That video was TOO dope

...Lol but back on topic, yeah, the purple city byrdgang video was dope. Whatever happened to Shiest bub anyway?

Cam was on top, setting trends and shyt
Juelz was making a name for himself
Hell rell was doin it for da streets
JR was killin the mixtape game
Zeek was one of the best hypeman to ever do it
Jim had da whole country "ballin"
Damn I miss The Dips!

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Dope video. Me personally, I thought the "Get Em daddy" remix was MUCH better, because it represented Dipset at their absolute peak. The whole crew on the top of the Bodega, with all the goonies surrounding. The dips rocking furs and shyt, with Cam swag dancing on da nikkas who tried to kill em. Hell Rell dropped a dope verse. That video was TOO dope

...Lol but back on topic, yeah, the purple city byrdgang video was dope. Whatever happened to Shiest bub anyway?

Cam was on top, setting trends and shyt
Juelz was making a name for himself
Hell rell was doin it for da streets
JR was killin the mixtape game
Zeek was one of the best hypeman to ever do it
Jim had da whole country "ballin"
Damn I miss The Dips!

You right that was dipset at it's peak but purple city byrd gang is just a gully street anthem. shyt had harlem/utpwn draped in purple, the beat was just crazy, shiest, jim, kasa all had classic verses, un kasa speaking to himself on the phone and jimmy twirling that gangsta ass umbrella :to:. I miss the dips :smugfavre:

OrbanTrilltor

All Star
Daps
Now you are aware that half of those top10 videos are probably Dipset-related

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray Jesus

Pro
Daps
^ lol @ 20 seconds in the video the dude loses control of the car. i never noticed that