Purge 3: Election year (Official Thread)

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not sure if y'all seen the others, but Purge 2 was a GREAT film with a great message so I`m excited to see this, I hope Michael K Williams is in this one too and reprises his role.

:blessed:

The 1st was weak because the budget was like 3 million so it became a break in movie with a dope world as the back drop but that budget went up for anarchy and it was Lit!!! Now the Gov't trying to assissinate the senator trying to get rid of the purge cause thats what keeps them in power because top officials are pardon'ed from being attacked.

A 4th of july slot means the 2nd did numbers and maybe they can do a purge movie every 2 years like saw just follow around a different group of people

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The 1st was weak because the budget was like 3 million so it became a break in movie with a dope world as the back drop but that budget went up for anarchy and it was Lit!!! Now the Gov't trying to assissinate the senator trying to get rid of the purge cause thats what keeps them in power because top officials are pardon'ed from being attacked.

A 4th of july slot means the 2nd did numbers and maybe they can do a purge movie every 2 years like saw just follow around a different group of people

I just hope they tie in Michael K Williams and the his revolution organization, haven't googled to see the cast yet,