Pulling Reverse Psychology On Your "Significant Other" Appreciation Thread

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:lolbron: :lolbron: :lolbron: :lolbron:

My friend (a girl) invited me to this party tonight and she also invited my "girlfriend" too (They've hung out before and I think she has a slight crush on her. She's always trying to hang out for some reason. Really obsessive).

My girl was reluctant to say yes because she had hella work to do for this project we were working, plus she doesn't really know any of the people so it would be awk for her, but both of us convinced her just to roll along after blowing her phone up.

Then my friend sent me a list of who all was coming :merchant:

nikka realized this girl I used to talk to would possibly be there too which would make for some OD awkward moments that I don't want to come up :merchant:

So I racked my brain for like an hour cause I couldn't explicitly say I didn't want her to come. :lupe:

Decided to guilt trip my girl about all the work she had to do. :lupe: And how I'd be too drunk to take her home and make it back :lupe:

And she actually fell for that shyt. :wow:

Too easy. Maybe, too easy and she pullin' the reverse psychology on me. :leostare:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
i do it to my husband all the time cuz usually when problems arise i be in the wrong, but i hafta flip it on him, dont always work tho.