Public Enemy’s Professor Griff Receiving Death Threats Over Picture With Dallas Cop Killer

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Public Enemy group member Professor Griff is receiving death threats, after a picture of him posing with the man who gunned down five Dallas police officers surfaced on social media.

A picture of Professor Griff and Micah Johnson was on posted on Johnson’s Facebook page, shortly after it was revealed he was the sniper who killed five officers and injured seven other cops in a targeted attack.

The Dallas Police Department even issued an update on Johnson and named checked Professor Griff and his book A Warrior’s Tapestry as a source of inspiration for Johnson’s Afrocentric ideology.

Professor Griff has come forward to deny knowing Micah Johnson, saying he simply posed for a picture with the cop killer, and did not know him.

“The police and FBI have been watching me and tapping my phone they know who I talk too, I DO NOT KNOW THE SHOOTER,” Professor Griff tweeted.

Local police even contacted Professor Griff and questioned him about the image, which Griff said must have been taken after one of Public Enemy’s shows.

Professor Griff is using the hashtag #handsoffGriff to get the message across that neither he, nor Public Enemy were associated with the killer.

Public Enemy’s Professor Griff Receiving Death Threats Over Picture With Dallas Cop Killer

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Will be funny watching his white supremacist chum, Alex Jones, hang him out to dry.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
This shyt is blatant propaganda.Even a fool can see it.

They posted this nicca WEARING A DASHIKI AND THROWING UP THE BLACK POWER FIST!!:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

BLATANT FUKKERY!
breh i kid you not when news first broke they were trying to make it seem like this dude was muslim and dont with the NOI. referring to him as Michah X

Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh i kid you not when news first broke they were trying to make it seem like this dude was muslim and dont with the NOI. referring to him as Michah X
giphy.gif

CAC's:pachaha:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
This shyt is blatant propaganda.Even a fool can see it.

They posted this nicca WEARING A DASHIKI AND THROWING UP THE BLACK POWER FIST!!:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

BLATANT FUKKERY!
Right. Why not post him in his army uniform? These CACs aint fooling anyone except for other CACs. Let them keep playing these stupid games though and they'll win a bunch of stupid prizes.