Public Enemy Feat Cormega "catch the throne" :ohhh:

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
You a fakkit, b. Go listen to your infant raps.

Homie, PE hasn't made a good album since Bush Sr. was in office.

:comeon:

But go ahead and avoid the fact that they're caught up in a timewarp, that's your business.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Homie, PE hasn't made a good album since Bush Sr. was in office.

:comeon:

But go ahead and avoid the fact that they're caught up in a timewarp, that's your business.

I loved the album they did with Paris a few years a go personally. But that's not relevant to the point anyway, the point is these guys should be allowed to make music without the usual shyt from people who can't name more than 2 songs of theirs talking about how they old and past their prime (not talking about you). It's not as of this music is forced on you or played repeatedly on radio. So let them live.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I loved the album they did with Paris a few years a go personally. But that's not relevant to the point anyway, the point is these guys should be allowed to make music without the usual shyt from people who can't name more than 2 songs of theirs talking about how they old and past their prime (not talking about you). It's not as of this music is forced on you or played repeatedly on radio. So let them live.

Paris?

Oscar Jackson, Jr. (born October 29, 1967), better known by his stage name Paris

:flabbynsick:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"most of my heroes dont appear on no stamp".......that line is just powerful as shyt