Psychology PAWG calls out Steve Harvey's book + Red Pillers

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

I clicked this shyt out of curiosity and was genuinely surprised by the shyt she started talking about. Mentions Andrew Tate, MGTOW, red pill movement, absentee fathers, partner abuse, going 50/50, and more.

Her general points are that it's dumb to judge either gender on binary scales, and that science has shown this through various studies (that she links). That anything a man does is by definition masculine.

Be nice if everyone treated everyone this open minded and we got rid of all these ridiculous podcasts and expectations and focused on finding personal happiness and a partner that works to achieve that, but we know that's not how shyt goes down :manny:

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

I clicked this shyt out of curiosity and was genuinely surprised by the shyt she started talking about. Mentions Andrew Tate, MGTOW, red pill movement, absentee fathers, partner abuse, going 50/50, and more.

Her general points are that it's dumb to judge either gender on binary scales, and that science has shown this through various studies (that she links). That anything a man does is by definition masculine

Be nice if everyone treated everyone this open minded and we got rid of all these ridiculous podcasts and focused on finding personal happiness and a partner that works to achieve that, but we know that's not how shyt goes down :manny:

Don’t give this bird any views.