PSVR2 will not be sold in retail stores

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So do you have to buy four games a year to get picked or will it be first come first served unlike their customer service?

When Sony sends me the email (I've received a few) I'm going to buy it and then resell it for the likely going price of $2500 :damn:

And while I'm delivering bad news I'm not making shyt up an I? So let's discuss this, you can't buy it from Best Buy, Walmart, GameStop :stop:

Only directly from Sony. How do you guys think this will work and won't most gamers find it harder to get one this way?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Since when have you purchased things new from retail?
Since before you was born, but I do have a question for you...
Glad playstation is taking a hard line against broke brehs like @PS5 owning any of there hardware

My birthday is in February so I'm gonna cop
So you only get new shyt when your birthday comes around and a woman buys it for you (or your gay lover) because your dad would have taught you to be a man and buy it yourself instead of being a broke bia waiting on woman to keep your next Gen aspirations afloat :damn:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

So you only get new shyt when your birthday comes around and a woman buys it for you (or your gay lover) because your dad would have taught you to be a man and buy it yourself instead of being a broke bia waiting on woman to keep your next Gen aspirations afloat :damn:
wendy-williams-faint.gif

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

Maybe if you had a good woman you wouldn't be 70 years old and in the situation your in talking about consoles you can't afford