PSVR2 Official Thread-2022 *Huge Update*

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Alot of info leaked yesterday because sony had a closed PSVR2 showcase/conference

From this Bloomberg article about phone screens etc:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ne-lcd-screen-maker-pivots-to-virtual-reality
One important holdout remains: Sony Group Corp. plans to use Samsung Display Co. OLED panels in its next-generation PlayStation VR goggles, according to people with knowledge of the matter. The Japanese console giant sold more than 5 million units of the original PS VR, launched in 2016, and is aiming to release the successor in the holiday period next year, the people said, asking not to be named discussing internal plans.

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Think I read on the other forum they trying to have AAA games automatically compatisble with psvr (correct me if I’m wrong) if so that would be huge.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Think I read on the other forum they trying to have AAA games automatically compatisble with psvr (correct me if I’m wrong) if so that would be huge.
'
yeah they are trying to cut out the middle man of having to make VR specific games, they want more stuff likre Resident Evil 7.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully we get some psvr sequels that expand on that new horse power..

Firewall 2 with more players better graphics a new gen aim controller with haptics more guns(snipers) (red dots holo sights) :banderas: