PSVR2 headset Revealed

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

For the PS VR2 headset, we took comfort a few steps further by adding new features such as a lens adjustment dial, so users have an additional option to match the lens distance between their eyes to optimize their view. We also created a slimmer design with a slight weight reduction – even with the new added features such as the new built-in motor for the headset feedback. It was quite a challenge to create a slimmer design with new features added to improve upon our first headset, but our design and engineering teams proved this could be possible when we saw the final design!

FMM-JKWXMAIC_0b

tumblr_m5pt6lkR5N1qiy7aco1_500.gif

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I was probably gonna buy an xbox for starfield this year but if this launches im probably gonna hold off.:francis:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was probably gonna buy an xbox for starfield this year but if this launches im probably gonna hold off.:francis:
You can get get it on game pass on release, that would save you money instead buying a console for one game.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
First Day Cop. When does this release? September? I currently have no VR. The last VR I owned was Samsung Galaxy VR headset I returned that shyt after a couple of days because it gave me nausea after awhile. However i played my friend’s Oculus Quest 2 and realized its come a long way.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
weird i actually had a dream last night i was playing ratchet and clank in VR and was disgusted with how bad the resolution was :mjlol: