Behemoth
Wanderer Fragments of Fate
VRSO

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Most games should be VR compatible. Every FPS should definitely be compatible.

9 decent games for a device that cost more than a ps5 is ridiculous.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Decent? Those are good games. And I named 16 total games.
I'm only counting games that are out.

9 great games still isn't enough for a device that cost more than a ps5.

Every first person shooter should be fully playable in VR. 1 good game every 3 months isn't enough to justify the purchase, especially when the shyt isn't backwards compatible.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

Every first person shooter should be fully playable in VR. 1 good game every 3 months isn't enough to justify the purchase, especially when the shyt isn't backwards compatible.

I can name more games.

BTW,

How many games out on PS5 are exclusive and ain't remakes? Did you think about that?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Games have to be made with VR in mind. VR Modes have been notoriously trash and nausea inducing. It doesn’t do anyone good to half ass a VR experience

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Games have to be made with VR in mind. VR Modes have been notoriously trash and nausea inducing. It doesn’t do anyone good to half ass a VR experience
Nah fukk that, random modders add VR modes to a ton of games on PC. You can't convince me that these developers and publishers can't do better.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah fukk that, random modders add VR modes to a ton of games on PC. You can't convince me that these developers and publishers can't do better.

They’re not always implemented well, they look good in videos but motion sickness is a big obstacle when it comes to optimizing a game for VR.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They’re not always implemented well, they look good in videos but motion sickness is a big obstacle when it comes to optimizing a game for VR.
I know they aren't implemented well, that's expected when it's a bunch of randos doing it as a hobby.

I'm sure these billion dollar corporations can do much better than some random discord modders. Sony acts like it's impossible to get psvr1 games working on psvr2. Some dude on the internet could probably have it working in a weekend.