• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You in threads gobbling forza dikk but getting to play a racing game in VR is corny :what:

Cotdamn you really are one of the worst fan boys in this section.

VR is perfect for racing games.

Breh that shyt corny and cockpit view ruined that VR shyt. Get that shyt out of here.

Like they already have these views in racing games lmao like come on get off Sony and wack ass Drive Club dikk

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Breh that shyt corny and cockpit view ruined that VR shyt. Get that shyt out of here.

Like they already have these views in racing games lmao like come on get off Sony and wack ass Drive Club dikk
:what: playing a racing game in VR with cockpit view is not the same as playing it without VR you fukking pleb

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:what: playing a racing game in VR with cockpit view is not the same as playing it without VR you fukking pleb

Yup because this VR sucks compared to the view we having in gaming now.

Breh this is not impressive point blank period. I am not debating you about this shyt get out of your feelings and preorder your VR

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yup because this VR sucks compared to the view we having in gaming now.

Breh this is not impressive point blank period. I am not debating you about this shyt get out of your feelings and preorder your VR
You really are going for woat 2 years in a row.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
yep, dude in the above video sums up the differences pretty well. being able to look around by just moving your head makes it much more immersive. plus the scale in VR makes it easier to judge distances

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
VR racing is substantially better than TV screen racing. It's not even up for debate. Come on @Leasy

Breh all I am saying is that shyt is not impressive. I can have my own opinion and not no fanboy shyt... it looks wack. I want to see other games because I am pretty sure they are better.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Breh all I am saying is that shyt is not impressive. I can have my own opinion and not no fanboy shyt... it looks wack. I want to see other games because I am pretty sure they are better.
Have you tried VR racing? Unless you have, your opinion is skewed :manny:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
M
Have you tried VR racing? Unless you have, your opinion is skewed :manny:

No I have no @Ciggavelli but from observation I have first hand knowledge that I won't like it and in my opinion looks wack. It doesn't impress me maybe my expectations are too high that's plausible but that shyt is wack.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
M

No I have no @Ciggavelli but from observation I have first hand knowledge that I won't like it and in my opinion looks wack. It doesn't impress me maybe my expectations are too high that's plausible but that shyt is wack.
I had really high expectations for VR that weren't really met initially. It took me about a month to appreciate it properly. Now I love it. shyt, you should just buy a Rift. I'm pretty sure you'll like it. Everybody I show it to loves it. The Vive costs more, but does have motion controllers. I think they are gimmicky, but they work well with some games. Plus the Vive can play Rift games