• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
im gonna go a gamestop later and see if i can do an in store preorder, if i can, im cancelling that amazon one and layaway paying the hell out of it

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
im gonna go a gamestop later and see if i can do an in store preorder, if i can, im cancelling that amazon one and layaway paying the hell out of it

You can do that same with your amazon preorder. Just add a gift card to your account. Go to you your order of the the PSVR and apply it to that. It's the way I bought the PS4 when it was available for preorder launch year.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

You can do that same with your amazon preorder. Just add a gift card to your account. Go to you your order of the the PSVR and apply it to that. It's the way I bought the PS4 when it was available for preorder launch year.
I was gonna suggest the same thing, which is probably what I will end up doing. Preorder online, then change payment type to a gift card and load the card little by little. The important thing is to get your preorder placed. The rest you can work out later.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Successfully pre ordered :blessed:

I missed out last week. I'm at work when they put them up. So last week I set an alarm to go off right before it went up so I could hop on and do it. But when it did I forgot what it was for and was just like :dwillhuh: why is my alarm going off and turned it off.

By the time I remembered it was sold out:mjcry:

Now I got it:blessed: works better since I already have move and a camera anyway

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Sidenote, I guess I'm gonna have to order a ps camera. I have 2 pairs of PSmove controllers already.

I just copped the camera. I'm waiting on the PS Move because I hear the ones that come in the PSVR bundle are a little different to the ones already in stock. ie. micro-usb instead of mini-b connectors and a better battery. :lupe:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA

I was gonna suggest the same thing, which is probably what I will end up doing. Preorder online, then change payment type to a gift card and load the card little by little. The important thing is to get your preorder placed. The rest you can work out later.

kvpaw.gif

good shyt breh...never thought of that