• Poll closed .

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
MULTIPLAYER GAMING
Multiple PlayStation VR units connected to PS4 systems can be networked to play in the same virtual world. PlayStation VR can also display your virtual reality screen as a 2D image on your TV screen, allowing others to participate.

PlayStation VR: PS4 Virtual Reality Headset - Best Buy

I had asked about this possibility before. This would be so dope.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
they charge for authorization (to see if you have the funds)

Yeah, iirc, they charge to see if you got the guap and a few days later they put it back and then you get charged for real when it's shipping time.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
they charge for authorization (to see if you have the funds)

Yeah, iirc, they charge to see if you got the guap and a few days later they put it back and then you get charged for real when it's shipping time.
So I guess in this case, the best place to preorder it would be at gamestop right? because then you could drop in a throw $100 bucks a month at it. Or is that possible with BB? Thing is, I'm not even 100% I want this thing yet. I might preorder and cancel later, or just never pick it up.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I just preordered off of Amazon.

I was gonna preorder on Amazon but saw this:

"Please Note: Due to high demand and limited availability of this product, we have sold through our allocation of the PlayStation VR. Please sign up for email availability notifications to ensure you stay up-to-date on future allocation waves."

I went ahead and preorder at Gamestop since they don't hit you with any authorization charges like Best Buy does. I'm still not sold on this thing yet so I don't need $400 held up on something I'm not sure about, but October is a long ways away.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So I guess in this case, the best place to preorder it would be at gamestop right? because then you could drop in a throw $100 bucks a month at it. Or is that possible with BB? Thing is, I'm not even 100% I want this thing yet. I might preorder and cancel later, or just never pick it up.

For me it's Amazon. I already had some gift cards saved in my account trading in things to Amazon so it subtracted that amount when I preorderd the PSVR. :wow:

"Please Note: Due to high demand and limited availability of this product, we have sold through our allocation of the PlayStation VR. Please sign up for email availability notifications to ensure you stay up-to-date on future allocation waves."

I went ahead and preorder at Gamestop since they don't hit you with any authorization charges like Best Buy does. I'm still not sold on this thing yet so I don't need $400 held up on something I'm not sure about, but October is a long ways away.

Try this link

It's showing that it's still available for preorder :ehh:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota

You were too late, bro..