Price?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll say it again: VR is the future! :blessed:

Got all three headsets on lock. I'm gonna eat real well starting in a few weeks when my OR and Vive arrive. Then I'll feast with the PSVR exclusives in October :blessed:
if the Rift wasn't $600 and didn't require a beefy PC I'd have copped but alas the PSVR is most accessible to me right now.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
For those that missed the initial preorder

From Amazon:
Additional VR Availability: Good news! We've received additional allocation of the PlayStation VR Launch Bundle, and it will become available to pre-order again starting Thursday March 24, at 2:00 PM PDT. Quantities are still limited so please act quickly for your best chance at reserving your PlayStation VR​

Though Best Buy still has preorders up, so there's that too (I bought from Best Buy myself). It has free shipping as well

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
For those that missed the initial preorder

From Amazon:
Additional VR Availability: Good news! We've cancelled additional orders from a$$holes like @Liquid of the PlayStation VR Launch Bundle, and it will become available to pre-order again starting Thursday March 24, at 2:00 PM PDT. Quantities are still limited so please act quickly for your best chance at reserving your PlayStation VR
Though Best Buy still has preorders up, so there's that too (I bought from Best Buy myself). It has free shipping as well
:merchant:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It all depends on the games, VR on current gen games is stick gimmick like the kinetic and motion control and wii motes. It'll be cool for jump scares, to laugh at people during get to gathers and probably a few "high solo" experiences

I cant even imagine strapping a head set up around my head to play a game