• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
bestbuy still got them preorders open....hope its like that next week for just the headset

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Preorder it off Best Buy while you still can. If you change your mind, just cancel the order. This headset will be gone by tomorrow, if not sooner. Might as well give yourself the option. :yeshrug:

you're right. just placed an order in:banderas:rather have buyers remorse than to miss out.

i would love the vive since it'll give the best gaming experience but dont wanna buy a new graphics card yet on top of spending another 800$ on the headset:shaq2:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
bestbuy still got them preorders open....hope its like that next week for just the headset
I doubt it, more are going to go for the cheaper option.

Remember, this is the console crowd. Most of the console crowd isn't ready to drop $500+ on something...which is why it is still available at best buy.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I think VR is a bigger deal than those other things you're talking about. It isn't just Sony that's vested in VR. Those other things you named are just gimmicks that added onto a gaming device whereas VR is not just something being pushed by Sony but by HTC, Facebook, AMD etc. I think once people start trying VR(REAL VR not no google cardboard) they'll be more on board. 3DTVS failed for a multitude of reasons.

VR to me looks like the jump from 2D to 3D(albeit even bigger). I also fail to understand the opinion that VR has to be a mass market product solely for gaming to succeed. It's not supposed to be replacing TVs or become the standard by which one plays games. It'll be an another way to experience games and media.

I personally think PSVR is going to be a hit because this gen it seems like Sony got their marketing straight. Word of mouth sales a lot too. I can bet you when the PSVR comes out and people on here start talking about it you're going to see a lot more people rush out and buy it or w/e because of hype.
They can present a box of shyt with Nathan Drake printed on it and it'll be in demand. It's a world of difference from last gen. I think it's going to be a lot of crow served this year in regards to VR.

Well the Occulus Rift comes out in 6 days and supposed to be the main VR right ? So if it flops, its safe to say the PSVR will flop

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
With that PS4K rumor looming, I'm not as ready to commit to this as much as I thought :ld:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Depends where you look. A month ain't much. VR isn't a one and done thing just like Cell Phones, Laptops, HDTVs etc. didn't just "come out" and was done.
This supposed to change the land scape of gaming. If the buzz cant last a month, safe to say its just fake hype

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Vr wont "fail".

im sure they will sell enough units to justify its existence. But I don't think there will be any must have games on it, and year from now the most popular games will still be played with a controller and a screen

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
it seems like the natural evolution of 3D rendered games

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
you will get absolutely no p*ssy if you pull one of these out :russ:
:mjlol:
I showed my girl and her friends youtube videos of nikkas playin horror games in vr and people reacting to it, they love that shyt.

Coppin in November
ojWeEbZ.png