• Poll closed .

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I would feel bad for you, but :umad:

:troll:

Best Buy ain't cancelling my shyt :blessed:
Yeah I still have one, got scared for a second.

I guess I'll end up keeping my gamestop and best buy ones as well. I am not trying to pay full price for VR.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah I still have one, got scared for a second.

I guess I'll end up keeping my gamestop and best buy ones as well. I am not trying to pay full price for VR.
I'm paying way too much for VR this year. Might flip the bundle and buy just the headset next week.

So far I'm over $2K in this VR shyt ($680 for the Rift, $541 for the PSVR, and $897 for the Vive).

But what a time to be alive. VR is finally being realized :wow:

I've been waiting for this since I first tried VR as a child. :blessed:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
With the bundle, the Rift doesn't seem to be as expensive as previously thought. It's only $100 more and you get 2 free games and a controller in their bundle. Now the Vive, that price is bit harder to swallow (pause)
what you are not seeing is the hidden cost of the Rift, they don't include the touch controllers, when it' all said and done the Rift, will be the same price as the Vive.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
what you are not seeing is the hidden cost of the Rift, they don't include the touch controllers, when it' all said and done the Rift, will be the same price as the Vive.
Yeah, you're probably right. Who knows how much the touch controllers will be. I'll definitely be getting them though. I wish they were being released at launch, but I guess it spreads out the costs, so it doesn't seem as bad. :manny:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Best Buy still has preorders open :ohhh:

Might pick another one up and immediately put it on eBay. :jbhmm:

fukk Amazon, BB is where it's at :blessed:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i was planning to wait several months to pick one up but this is so tempting. i dont know what to do :snoop:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i was planning to wait several months to pick one up but this is so tempting. i dont know what to do :snoop:
Preorder it off Best Buy while you still can. If you change your mind, just cancel the order. This headset will be gone by tomorrow, if not sooner. Might as well give yourself the option. :yeshrug: