PSVR Launches 10/13/2016 at $399

Price?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
What you think the flip game gone be like on these?

Thinking about copping to flip:patrice:
Tough to say really, but the thing with flips is to always get rid of it quickly. I was able to sell my Fallout 4 Pip-Boys on eBay for $300 a pop because I listed them when demand was out of control.

Reason? Well after 30 days the customer can't request to cancel or return, no point in waiting...get the money now and just sit on it for a solid month. It's really simple.

I am grabbing two to hopefully get my overall final price on my unit for $200 or so.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Thinking about copping to flip:patrice:

:ohhh:

take-notes-o.gif

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I disagree. Most already have a ps4. They just gotta spend money the headset, camera, and controllers. shyt sold out in 15 minutes in Europe. I'm willing to bet it's the same here in the US

The PS3 sold out too. These things always sells quickly to early adopters, but I can't see the masses fukking with it at that price

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't want a fukking bundle. Guess I'll just wait for the headset preorder. :yeshrug:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Amazon just sent me an email about the preorder bundle on the 22nd. They're like "it's gonna sell out real fast, we've disabled one click shopping, make sure all your details are in order"

I don't want the bundle. I just want the headset, but I'm tempted. We'll see what happens on the 22nd.

fukk it. Knowing me, I'll probably buy it :manny:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
@Ciggavelli just came into post that

Dear Chuck lock,

Thank you for your interest in ordering PlayStation VR from Amazon.com! Quantities of the PlayStation VR launch bundle will be limited, so we'd like to ensure that as many customers as possible have availability information. The PlayStation VR launch bundle will be available for pre-order starting Tuesday March 22, at 7:00 AM PST.

Purchases are limited to 1 per customer, and 1-Click Ordering will be disabled for this item. Please make sure you've updated your credit card and shipping information to help you move quickly through the checkout process.

We do expect to sell out of our allocation of the PlayStation VR launch bundle. Please act quickly on Tuesday March 22, for your best chance at reserving your PlayStation VR. Demand is expected to be very high, and there's no guarantee that it will remain in stock for long.

Thank you for shopping with us.

~Amazon.com Video Games

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Ciggavelli just came into post that

Dear Chuck lock,

Thank you for your interest in ordering PlayStation VR from Amazon.com! Quantities of the PlayStation VR launch bundle will be limited, so we'd like to ensure that as many customers as possible have availability information. The PlayStation VR launch bundle will be available for pre-order starting Tuesday March 22, at 7:00 AM PST.

Purchases are limited to 1 per customer, and 1-Click Ordering will be disabled for this item. Please make sure you've updated your credit card and shipping information to help you move quickly through the checkout process.

We do expect to sell out of our allocation of the PlayStation VR launch bundle. Please act quickly on Tuesday March 22, for your best chance at reserving your PlayStation VR. Demand is expected to be very high, and there's no guarantee that it will remain in stock for long.

Thank you for shopping with us.

~Amazon.com Video Games
Yeah, I got the same email. I actually wrote about it in the post above yours.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I am actually working around that time frame just so I can place my pre-orders.

Using two browsers side by side to try and grab 2 of them

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I forgot ace combat, Allison road, until dawn, Ark, and no man's sky will all be compatible with PSVR. Those games alone are enough for me to want to try this thing out. Still skeptical but hopeful. I think I'll wait for bestbuy to open up preorders of the stand alone so I can get my points. Not really feeling like I absolutely need this day one yet though so it's no big deal to me if it goes out of stock for a while and I miss it.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot ace combat, Allison road, until dawn, Ark, and no man's sky will all be compatible with PSVR. Those games alone are enough for me to want to try this thing out. Still skeptical but hopeful. I think I'll wait for bestbuy to open up preorders of the stand alone so I can get my points. Not really feeling like I absolutely need this day one yet though so it's no big deal to me if it goes out of stock for a while and I miss it.
link to no mans sky? :ohhh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
From all the hands on I've read, it seems like the previewers can't stress enough how what looks boring and simple to someone viewing from the TV is a worlds different when you're actually using it. The sheer presence you get and immersion is indescribable. It's like explaining what being in a plane take off feels like and the persons only reference is YouTube videos.
Read this article.
Your VR Apathy Is Entirely Understandable
I've repeatedly said this dudes don't listen. Instead they wanna make lazy comparisons to kinect