PSVR Launches 10/13/2016 at $399

Price?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For now it seems so. hopefully, the core will be available for pre order, later on.
e81usRB.png

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Has there been any talk about local multiplayer games with PSVR yet? The cost to the consumer would be high, but just wondering if anyone has seen it mentioned anywhere yet. Just pure curiosity.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
:ehh: there you go. I really just need to see the games and what kind of support it's really going to get. I hope it succeeds as much as I doubt it will. Its always cool to see tech evolving and competition is always good for the consumer.

Worst comes to worst, this round of VR flops and apple comes along, sharks the technology, and changes the game :wow:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Has there been any talk about local multiplayer games with PSVR yet? The cost to the consumer would be high, but just wondering if anyone has seen it mentioned anywhere yet. Just pure curiosity.

yea, there's games where one person plays using the head set and the others using DS4 controllers(and tv).

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: there you go. I really just need to see the games and what kind of support it's really going to get. I hope it succeeds as much as I doubt it will. Its always cool to see tech evolving and competition is always good for the consumer.
From all the hands on I've read, it seems like the previewers can't stress enough how what looks boring and simple to someone viewing from the TV is a worlds different when you're actually using it. The sheer presence you get and immersion is indescribable. It's like explaining what being in a plane take off feels like and the persons only reference is YouTube videos.
Read this article.
Your VR Apathy Is Entirely Understandable

Last edited: