• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
In the end thats all it is....a little more immersive but other then that whats the difference? Im telling you when random people think VR, they want force feedback and the technology just aint there. cash grab all the way
:stopitslime: youve never tried VR. fukk outta here. Whats the difference,spoken like someone who doesnt know what the fukk theyre talking about

Jesus you clowns on here today are insufferable

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
All the reviews I read have been positive for VR, I just see it taking off at the current price. Most the big games probably aren't going to use VR and its mad expensive.

Hopefully Best Buy has it on display so I can try it :sadcam:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
All the reviews I read have been positive for VR, I just see it taking off at the current price. Most the big games probably aren't going to use VR and its mad expensive.

Hopefully Best Buy has it on display so I can try it :sadcam:
It's going to live and die with the games. That's the thing. The tech is the real deal. It can't be equated to wack ass kinect and 3d tvs.

But if it doesn't have that killer app....

The hard thing is "selling" it. The ps4 camera started flying off shelves after they demoed those robots on Jimmy Fallon. You simply can't replicate that kind of marketing with vr since you need to have it on your head.

People are brushing it off BECAUSE they haven't tried it and it's impossible to grasp it without wearing it.

I haven't tried psvr but oculus is great.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It's going to live and die with the games. That's the thing. The tech is the real deal. It can't be equated to wack ass kinect and 3d tvs.

The hard thing is "selling" it. The ps4 camera started flying off shelves after they demoed those robots on Jimmy Fallon. You simply can't replicate that kind of marketing with vr since you need to have it on your head.

People are brushing it off BECAUSE they haven't tried it and it's impossible to grasp it without wearing it.

At $400 I don't even think games can save it. IRS just too expensive. $910 to get a ps4, VR, a game, and a PS+ subscription :damn:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
At $400 I don't even think games can save it. IRS just too expensive. $910 to get a ps4, VR, a game, and a PS+ subscription :damn:
Waaaaaaaaay cheaper than the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. The rift is $680 with tax and the Vive is $890 with tax (I preordered both), and that doesn't include the somewhat powerful, $1K plus, computer you need to use the devices.

The PSVR is a steal at $399. I can't believe Sony is making a profit off it too. Instead of spending upwards of $2K+ for PC VR, you only have to spend like $900 for this shyt, with everything included (the ps4, PSVR, ps camera, and move controllers).

Sony is making big moves with this being so (relatively) inexpensive. Now can it handle the same graphics or give the same experience as its PC counterparts?....we'll see

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Waaaaaaaaay cheaper than the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. The rift is $680 with tax and the Vive is $890 with tax (I preordered both), and that doesn't include the somewhat powerful, $1K plus, computer you need to use the devices.

The PSVR is a steal at $399. I can't believe Sony is making a profit off it too. Instead of spending upwards of $2K+ for PC VR, you only have to spend like $900 for this shyt, with everything included (the ps4, PSVR, ps camera, and move controllers).

Sony is making big moves with this being so (relatively) inexpensive. Now can it handle the same graphics or give the same experience as its PC counterparts?....we'll see

Breh, look what happen last gen when Sony released the PS3 at $600. The same shyt is gonna happen when people figure out what the total cost is.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Breh, look what happen last gen when Sony released the PS3 at $600. The same shyt is gonna happen when people figure out what the total cost is.
I disagree. Most already have a ps4. They just gotta spend money the headset, camera, and controllers. shyt sold out in 15 minutes in Europe. I'm willing to bet it's the same here in the US

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
On the price point, consumer culture has changed since 2006. Africans is leasing 800+ dollar cell phones and tablets now. 400-500 dollar "hover boards".

IF the enthusiasts are loud enough, and word of mouth is good, this will catch on and people will pay a measly (relatively speaking) 450 for VR. You don't NEED ps move for this as the DS4 has the same tech as the move and a lot of people have the camera already.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

The games are all little minigame stuff.

It's basically kinect/mobile games with a VR headset.

Look at that montage of games Sony put out. Not one of those games is interesting on its own without VR.

Until a game like COD/uncharted/GTA gets VR support in a real way, VR will ultimately be ignored by the masses.

And yes it can be equated to Kinect and 3d because you need a camera and glasses to use it. Therefore it inherits all the challenges that those technologies had to face.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I'm way too casual about my gaming to even consider getting this but

Looks fun AF

:dahell: this is just Werewolves for people who don't have enough friends to actually play Werewolves with? If this is the type of games they are going to release then I don't see the hype at all...

I know people want like full on action games but I hear that's gonna have problems with motion sickness and stuff, so what kind of games are they gonna release for it?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The games are all little minigame stuff.

It's basically kinect/mobile games with a VR headset.

Look at that montage of games Sony put out. Not one of those games is interesting on its own without VR.

Until a game like COD/uncharted/GTA gets VR support in a real way, VR will ultimately be ignored by the masses.

And yes it can be equated to Kinect and 3d because you need a camera and glasses to use it. Therefore it inherits all the challenges that those technologies had to face.
Dude, shut the fukk up