Price?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Runaway when you lost brehs:heh:

I'm glad you brought that post up, cause Yall laughed at it.

All these years laughing at kinect and wii, and now Yall flocking out to buy cameras and motion controllers for your living room:mjlol:

Kinect and Wii paved the way for VR

VR is a revolution of kinect :gladbron:

:dead:

This and aint no way to spin it.

Not only are they flocking to it, they are ready to line up to drop 399 plus at least another 120ish for the whole experience out the gate.

But that 100 dollar kinect tho :mjlol:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I want from not giving a fukk about this to thinking about a day 1 cop...

Just nervous about Sony's track record of abandoning shyt....

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It sold out in the UK in 15 minutes on Amazon.

What's it gonna be like in the US? :merchant:

This will be the Holiday gift of the season. I hope I can get one when its released. But I probably will have to wait, since I have no fukking idea when preorders open. Come on Sony! :why:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Same here breh. Sony has a bad track record with this sorta shyt. It's a day one cop if Sony will ever allow us US folks to fukking preorder :stopitslime:
That's what I'm trying to figure out what's going on...

In wondering about the international sales were way more than they figured would be and don't think they'll have enough units ready for launch..

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That's what I'm trying to figure out what's going on...

In wondering about the international sales were way more than they figured would be and don't think they'll have enough units ready for launch..
They definitely don't have enough units. shyt sold out so quick over there. It'll be crazy here. That $399 price point is just too tempting

Thank god I got my OR and Vive preorders in on time. No way am I missing out on VR this year. No way!:birdman:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Same here breh. Sony has a bad track record with this sorta shyt. It's a day one cop if Sony will ever allow us US folks to fukking preorder :stopitslime:
They serious breh, they made vr a huge focus within the PlayStation division. It's the reason why they merged the Sony divisions SCEA and SCEE and moved to a new corporate headquarters in the US. Also yesterday Sony revealed they are selling PSVR at a profit. Sony likes to enter an emerging market and dominate. That's their MO, see Walkman, PlayStation etc.. and frankly that's when their at there best.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm joking around but I know I'm gonna buy this shyt :beli:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Runaway when you lost brehs:heh:

I'm glad you brought that post up, cause Yall laughed at it.

All these years laughing at kinect and wii, and now Yall flocking out to buy cameras and motion controllers for your living room:mjlol:

Kinect and Wii paved the way for VR

VR is a revolution of kinect :gladbron:

:dead:
Unleash the cloud on them guru!

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
This and aint no way to spin it.

Not only are they flocking to it, they are ready to line up to drop 399 plus at least another 120ish for the whole experience out the gate.

But that 100 dollar kinect tho :mjlol:
Kinect is nothing compared to VR..Connect is compared to the Move controller. One takes you to another level immersion wise and the other one is just making gestures with your hand to move through menus like a dummy.