PSVR Launches 10/13/2016 at $399

Price?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chef

All Star
Daps
I'm not the biggest racing sim fan but the thought of having one of those decked out racing chasis with the VR helmet on. :wow: These VR sets are going to be great when you got friends and family over.:obama:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First impression in a room full of people playing virtual reality games: these people look goofy, and the games they’re playing look dull. Then you put on the headset.

With the headset on, wow, some of them are so impressive! This is how it is with VR, and let’s not pretend otherwise. These games do not show well unless you’re playing them. Any apathy you have is completely reasonable, if you’re a bystander may wondering if VR is just more manufactured hype like 3D TVs a few years ago.
The difference between watching a VR game on a monitor or in a trailer and actually playing it is often astounding. If you watch a trailer for a VR game or watch a live VR session as its graphics are output to a TV for spectators, you might as well be looking at a postcard for the Grand Canyon and not quite understanding how incredible it is to be there.
This.

This so much.

Your VR Apathy Is Entirely Understandable

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Am I the only one who thinks having screens so close to your eyes is pretty unhealthy? I mean the tech is obviously slick but still..

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell that to a poster whose name rhyme with Reach:mjpls:
cant stadn that fagggot. you gotta be real miserable to go in every thread and shyt on something thats the last hope for a real revolution in gaming.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
cant stadn that fagggot. you gotta be real miserable to go in every thread and shyt on something thats the last hope for a real revolution in gaming.
How miserable must you be to be taking about another man on a forum:dame:

And :laff: at "last chance for a revolution in gaming"

Where do Yall get this stuff from:laff:

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How miserable must you be to be taking about another man on a forum:dame:

And :laff: at "last chance for a revolution in gaming"

Where do Yall get this stuff from:laff:
I hope they are. Graphics won't cut it anymore. I constantly here people saying they are tired of the same old stuff. If Microsoft comes through on its promises with the cloud, online integration, kinect, ect. We could see a revolution in gaming/entertainment, the same way the iphone revolutionized cell phones.
We got it from you. :russell:

Shut the fukk up breh.

96mhds

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Runaway when you lost brehs:heh:

I'm glad you brought that post up, cause Yall laughed at it.

All these years laughing at kinect and wii, and now Yall flocking out to buy cameras and motion controllers for your living room:mjlol:

Kinect and Wii paved the way for VR

VR is a revolution of kinect :gladbron:

:dead:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Manufacturers will ride the hype wave for the next couple of years to milk miserable infantile grown men to the fullest and then this shyt will die like it never happened.

3D TV :pachaha: