Price?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
img_56e9a12abe3db.jpg

“Frame rate is really important; you cannot drop below 60 frames per second, ever,” said Norden. "If you submit a game to us and it drops to 55, or 51...we’re probably going to reject it.”

“I know I’m going to get flak for this, but there’s no excuse for not hitting frame rate,” said Norden. "It’s really hard, and I’m not going to lie to and say it’s extremely easy...it’s really difficult,” said Norden. Still:

"60hz is the minimum acceptable framerate. Everybody drill that into your heads.”

Here's what Sony wants devs to know about making PlayStation VR games

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
img_56e9a12abe3db.jpg

“Frame rate is really important; you cannot drop below 60 frames per second, ever,” said Norden. "If you submit a game to us and it drops to 55, or 51...we’re probably going to reject it.”

“I know I’m going to get flak for this, but there’s no excuse for not hitting frame rate,” said Norden. "It’s really hard, and I’m not going to lie to and say it’s extremely easy...it’s really difficult,” said Norden. Still:

"60hz is the minimum acceptable framerate. Everybody drill that into your heads.”

Here's what Sony wants devs to know about making PlayStation VR games
:blessed::feedme:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Feel like they dropping this too early.....still a lot of people who don't even have XB1/PS4.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Don't see how ppl can gloss over this. I haven't played video games in years (don't have any next gen system and my PS3 hasn't been touched in years)... but seeing this got me excited.

there's no doubt, whoever nails this technology first and does it right will change the world.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Placing 9th on Amazon UK’s ‘Movers and Shakers’ list, GT Sport has seen a 297% (it’s now up to 581%) pre-order growth since Playstation VR was revealed, as spotted by ThisGenGaming. This is particularly impressive given GT Sport’s non-existent presence in Playstation VR’s big blow-out of information.

:damn:

Racing fans are going to go nuts for GT VR. :wow:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't see how ppl can gloss over this. I haven't played video games in years (don't have any next gen system and my PS3 hasn't been touched in years)... but seeing this got me excited.

there's no doubt, whoever nails this technology first and does it right will change the world.
every gamer should be rooting for this to succeed